Hyrule Historia is the best selling book in America.

#1EternalWolfPosted 2/9/2013 12:23:57 AM
http://www.darkhorse.com/Blog/1291/legend-zelda-hyrule-historia-1-book-america
---
As We Go...
http://i42.tinypic.com/2m82zjm.jpg
#2BurgerTime79Posted 2/9/2013 12:27:11 AM
And I have two copies.
One regular copy to read, and a limited edition to keep sealed.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#3Pac12345Posted 2/9/2013 12:55:58 AM
BurgerTime79 posted...
And I have two copies.

LOL, I did exactly the same. Although,be sure to look up information on how to properly store books. Books are very fragile and prone to humidity and temperature conditions. They need proper storage methods SPECIALLY IF YOU INTEND ON KEEPING THEM SEALED FOR YEARS!
#4ZvolTxPosted 2/9/2013 1:15:15 AM
Pac12345 posted...
BurgerTime79 posted...
And I have two copies.

LOL, I did exactly the same. Although,be sure to look up information on how to properly store books. Books are very fragile and prone to humidity and temperature conditions. They need proper storage methods SPECIALLY IF YOU INTEND ON KEEPING THEM SEALED FOR YEARS!

Freeze em'.

Amirite?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
http://i50.tinypic.com/344dpwn.jpg
#5xLexLuth0rxPosted 2/9/2013 1:16:22 AM
Is this a reprint? Didnt this come out a while back?
---
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
Nintendo Network ID - LexLuth0r (please add me)
#6BurgerTime79Posted 2/9/2013 1:17:37 AM
xLexLuth0rx posted...
Is this a reprint? Didnt this come out a while back?

It came out in Japan originally. What we're talking about is the new English print edition.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#7MathewMansonPosted 2/9/2013 1:17:39 AM
I just got a normal one, I missed out on the special one as I was broke when it released.
---
I'm not man enough...to be human.
Nintendo Identification: MathewManson.
#8HungtotheoverPosted 2/9/2013 1:18:15 AM
Nerds
---
Conkers Bad Fur Day is one bad ass game.
#9Pac12345Posted 2/9/2013 2:01:13 AM
ZvoLtx posted...
Pac12345 posted...
BurgerTime79 posted...
And I have two copies.

Freeze em'.

Amirite?

Not sure if serious, but in case it is:

No, freezing books is one of the worst alternatives to keep books in sealed conditions. Google it, there's a ton of search results on the matter.

You need to put them in a place where humidity and temperature are always constant (same all the time) or the closest to it. Attics and basements are actually the worst places to store books for long period of time (I'm talking years here). Just a few tips