:( I am still waiting on so many games for VC. List inside.

#1xoftheuniversePosted 2/9/2013 12:41:16 AM
So many great games that don't (to the best of my knowledge) have licensing issues.

NES: Arkista's Ring, Contra, All 4 Dragon Warrior games, The Magic of Scheherazade, Megaman 6, Mystery Quest, Othello, Paperboy 1 & 2, Rock ' Ball, Section Z, Shadowgate, Super Glove Ball, TMNT3 The Manhattan Project, Trog and Zen Intergalactic Ninja.

SNES: Clay Fighter, Death and Return of Superman, Demon's Crest, Illusion of Gaia, King of the Monsters 1 & 2, Lost Vikings 1 & 2, Lufia and the Fortress of Doom , Lufia 2 Rise of the Sinistrals, The Magical Quest Starring Mickey Mouse, Mario Paint, Marvel Super Heroes War of the Gems, MechWarrior 3050, Megaman X 3, Mortal Kombat 1, 2, & 3, Populous Run Saber, Secret of Evermore, Spawn, Spiderman and Venom Mamimum Carnage and Separation Anxiety, Spiderman and X-Men Arcades Revenge, Spindizzy Worlds, StarFox Super Battleship. Super Battletank War in the Gulf, Super Bomberman 1 & 2, TMNT 4 Turtles in Time, Tetris Attack, Twisted Tales of Spike McFang, Wario's Woods, and Yoshi's Island Super Mario World 2.

Nintendo 64: Castlevania, Dr Mario 64, Glover, Mario Party 3, Mega Man 64, StarCraft, The New Tetris, Turok 2 Seeds of Evil

These are just the ones I personally wanted there may be games I don't know of. Thoughts? (Yes this list is on the 3DS board as well)
---
Sex is good, 3DS is better.
My gaming videos => http://www.youtube.com/user/xoftheuniverse
#2KonkeyDonk435Posted 2/9/2013 12:49:09 AM
same here but we probably wait forever
---
Before anyone replies to me :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1lJFlB-89Q
#3KonkeyDonk435Posted 2/9/2013 12:50:11 AM
castlevania/contra for genesis i'll add
---
Before anyone replies to me :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1lJFlB-89Q
#4FoppePosted 2/9/2013 2:06:24 AM
So exactly what is licensing issues for you?
The TMNT games requires the license from both Konami and Nickelodeon.
Didn't IGA dislike the N64 Castlevanias? That speaks against them going VC.
Clay Fighter is already a VC title.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#5Thunderbird8Posted 2/9/2013 2:38:33 AM
Hasn't Capcom said something about releasing all 6 of the Megaman games on the 3DS VC? Two of them are already there. As for Megaman 64, don't hold your breath, I've read that the PSX version was not released as a PSOne Classic because it failed an IP check at Capcom.

I think Tetris Attack would already be on VC if it didn't have that name (and instead was called Puzzle League like later games were). But the name itself is probably stopping it from showing up.
#6FoppePosted 2/9/2013 2:43:38 AM
And Blizzard probably don't care about consoles any longer, which means no Death and Return of Superman, Lost Vikings, Rock n Roll racing, Blackthorne. Starcraft, etc.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC