Anyone else almost sure that Nintendo will not charge U$60 for Wind Waker HD?

#1CaioNVPosted 2/9/2013 5:01:18 AM
Apparently, this just got a lot of attention.
Seriously, Nintendo will not charge that much. There are millions of reason for they not to.
---
Let's Blocking:
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj88/Debug_Mode/sf3_2.png
#2AdamLazarusoPosted 2/9/2013 5:04:54 AM
Nintendo are fairly notorious for pricing their first party games fairly high and keeping them at a fairly high price for years. It still costs 32 to buy Super Mario Galaxy 2 new.
---
We should make a verbal agreement to only kiss each other.
#3freedreePosted 2/9/2013 5:07:23 AM
If they do, then, I'll just laugh my ass off XD.

40 at most. Unless they seriously change the graphics, not just coating them with that lighting effect, and even then....
Right now, none of the graphics are changed from what I see, a part from the characters having that wierd coating. People are saying this is being remade from the ground up, it certainly doesn't look like it :/.
#4Chocobo115Posted 2/9/2013 5:14:50 AM
I'm pretty sure they will price it that high.
And In my country that is like $90
And Nintendo seldomly lower their game prices unlike Sony/MS
No wonder I don't want to main a Nintendo console...
#5KAMMYqueenPosted 2/9/2013 5:44:50 AM
many other remakes are price at full price so i would not be surprise if NIntendo did that. and also i have it pre-order already
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U
#640DribylfPosted 2/9/2013 5:58:27 AM
Does this seriously matter

I'm paying $60 for it. Because I'm a fan of the game.

Don't like the price, don't buy it.
---
I am hip
http://www.last.fm/user/KDay1990
#7lightningbugxPosted 2/9/2013 6:08:37 AM
The price tag should reflect the changes. If it is only a cosmetic change, it should not carry more than $25. If it includes additional content, then up to $40. If such additional content will practically make it a whole new game (new dungeon order and such), then the full $60.
#8Bahamut_10thPosted 2/9/2013 6:16:17 AM
Why do people expect a different price?

It's the standard Wii U game price. All games will cost 60 dollars. Even the shovelware.
#9Virus66Posted 2/9/2013 7:02:53 AM
They charged full price for the Star Fox 3D and Ocarina of Time 3D games... so why wouldn't they do the same for Wind Waker HD? People will buy it anyways
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#10kaiser ryuPosted 2/9/2013 7:11:31 AM
Am I the only one who thinks this update sort of looks terrible as is? Not just the bloom either. I mean, I loved the original flat look. It matched the artwork almost perfectly. I really do not feel WW was a game that suffered visually from the limitations of its platform. As it is now they're just changing it for the sake of change. The new weird sort of shading going on feels like a betrayal of the original art. It just looks wrong.

I'd have loved to see MM get the face lift treatment honestly. There's a game that would have benefited a TON by being given it's own visual identity. MM being OoT's art assets sort of mucked around into new configurations to me gave off sort of a fan hack game vibe. It really felt like it was unnecessarily undercutting MM's apparent value as a stand alone title.
---
The Tales of series needs more love in America.
Won't change sig until Namco gets wise. Started: 9/8/06