Anyone else almost sure that Nintendo will not charge U$60 for Wind Waker HD?

#21Enigma149Posted 2/9/2013 8:36:48 AM
adampeltz posted...
I'm sure TC is wrong.

Ocarina of Time 3D and Star Fox 64 3D costs the same as all retail 3DS games, $39.99 (USD). Likewise, and given that this is a bigger project, I doubt WW HD would be cheaper than other Wii U retail games.

---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; PSN: CrimsonEnigma (not currently in use)
'If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature' -squatch
#22DrumguyPosted 2/9/2013 8:45:29 AM
If they do, I'll just sell my copy of WW on GCN to help pay for it. Either that or I'll wait for a price drop.
#23plasmatic5Posted 2/9/2013 8:51:31 AM
Drumguy posted...
If they do, I'll just sell my copy of WW on GCN to help pay for it. Either that or I'll wait for a price drop.

You'll get about $5 for that. It isn't even worth it to sell. I honestly never understood people selling their games.

This game is definitely going to be full price because:
1) They are remaking all of the character models and environments from the ground up. That takes some work. They will also need to redo all of the physics because it is an older game. Unless you are emulating, you can't just make an older game play on a new system. The programs just aren't compatible.

2) They might add something extra (new dungeon/island, Master Quest, etc)

3) Ocarina of Time 3D was full price when it came out for the same reasons.
---
My Superheroes consist of the band members of the Who, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles
#24bwburke94Posted 2/9/2013 9:08:14 AM
I can see it being $50. New copies of WW tend to go for over 60, which could play a part in the pricing...
---
Unofficial Froakie of the Pokemon X board.
Not to be confused with the webcomic. I've already received enough kicks in the nuts.
#25DrumguyPosted 2/9/2013 9:10:26 PM
plasmatic5 posted...
Drumguy posted...

You'll get about $5 for that. It isn't even worth it to sell. I honestly never understood people selling their games.

Wrong. I see many auctions selling it for $20 right now on eBay.

What's hard to not understand why people sell games? Because they need money? Because they wanna clear up some space? Because they don't play the game anymore?
#26Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/9/2013 9:26:54 PM
Proof they'll charge $60 for it

New Super Mario Bros. U

$60 for a Mario remake with a couple features and slightly upgraded graphics.
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#27SlimeSwayzePosted 2/9/2013 10:05:37 PM
Regardless of what they charge, I won't pay more than $30-40. Patience is a virtue.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.