Why do you guys use Ignore so much (and your most anticipated Wii U game)

#1EndOfDiscOnePosted 2/9/2013 6:57:08 AM
I lurk here and a lot of you guys are way too defensive. Just one trollish remark, and you'll add that person to your ignore list. Cry more imo

Anyway the game I'm most looking forward to now (aside from the amazing looking X) is The Wonderful 101. It was completely off my radar until recently, but now I think it looks better than Pikmin 3.
---
http://img.imgcake.com/fitgirljpgta.jpg
#2Virus66Posted 2/9/2013 7:01:02 AM
I don't blame anyone for using their ignore button. It's there for a reason. I'd get pretty sick of all the Nintendoooooooooooooomed and LOL WIIU comments pretty quickly also, seeing as it's only from a few select people.

My most anticipated Wii U game WAS Rayman Legends, but I won't be picking it up anymore following the delay. I'm getting Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate instead.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#3bratt100Posted 2/9/2013 7:03:38 AM
I don't ignore people but I do tag them with a troll tag just to remind me that I need to take their comments with a grain of salt.

To answer your question New Zelda, metroid and Mario...oh and Bayonetta.
---
If you believe in the flying Spaghetti Monster and are 100% proud of it copy this to your sig.
#4EndOfDiscOne(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 7:13:33 AM
So do you guys believe that once a troll, always a troll? Because I only troll about half the time and more on some boards than others.
---
http://img.imgcake.com/fitgirljpgta.jpg
#5KAMMYqueenPosted 2/9/2013 7:16:35 AM
EndOfDiscOne posted...
So do you guys believe that once a troll, always a troll? Because I only troll about half the time and more on some boards than others.

thanks for telling me
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U
#6Virus66Posted 2/9/2013 7:22:15 AM
EndOfDiscOne posted...

Usually. Because once you start to take their comments seriously... then they have you cornered.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#7Oni_TaedoPosted 2/9/2013 7:36:37 AM
I actually can't wait to get my hands on W101.
It looks like Pikmin and VJ had a staring contest, and then they shot laser beams from their eyes. The beams collided, and created W101.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.
#8_Sovereign_Posted 2/9/2013 7:38:26 AM
EndOfDiscOne posted...

Yes, being a "troll" is ignorant and immature, why do it? Why try to piss off random people you don't know by attacking their opinions? Do you really have nothing better to do?
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#9SSJ4CHRISPosted 2/9/2013 8:06:44 AM
Fanboys are worse "trolls" than anyone. They think what they like is flawless and no one can dislike it. They mistakingly call people "trolls" for that. Then those same fanboys go and insult everything else like their opinion that they dislike it is fact. They call people stupid, "curse" at them and tell them they can't have an individual opinion.

So how is it that fanboys think they can insult games and companies that orthers like and it's just how they feel and they aren't "trolls", but when people insult what the fanboy likes, they are "trolls" and stupid, and "12 year-old CoD fans"? Hypocrisy is what makes fanboys the only "trolls" on gamefaqs.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#10Bahamut_10thPosted 2/9/2013 8:10:55 AM
_Sovereign_ posted...
EndOfDiscOne posted...

Yes, being a "troll" is ignorant and immature, why do it? Why try to piss off random people you don't know by attacking their opinions? Do you really have nothing better to do?

^I agree with this.

I don't care who you are. If you think trolling is fun then I have no respect for you or desire to know what your opinion is.