Your reaction: The new Sonic game is Shadow the Hedgehog 2.

#1SharmHedgehogPosted 2/9/2013 6:47:33 AM
Go.
---
R.I.P. fungivore, 2012-2012
#2BeanBeanKingdomPosted 2/9/2013 6:50:01 AM
I'll finally have to track the first one down, I guess.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#3NerdstickPosted 2/9/2013 6:55:48 AM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...

I own it, it's terrible.
#4Oni_TaedoPosted 2/9/2013 6:59:58 AM
Only if it's free-roam, and vehicles actually serve a purpose, and there's no guns.

So essentially, Prototype, but with a character I don't hate (not that Shadow is a good character. It's just, I liked him before he changed his name, I still remember him as Vegeta).
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.
#5Oni_TaedoPosted 2/9/2013 7:00:37 AM
Nerdstick posted...
BeanBeanKingdom posted...

I own it, it's terrible.

It's not THAT good.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.
#6LLL_DeadlyPosted 2/9/2013 7:03:10 AM
As long as it's done well, I wouldn't mind.

Shadow is one of the most fleshed out characters in the series, and the original StH has one of the best stories in the series (although that isn't saying much).
---
Long live the Hero of Winds!
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lybkvfujFU1r0a2hlo1_500.jpg
#7rockyminPosted 2/9/2013 7:05:30 AM
I'd ignore it, just like every other Sonic game. Played the first one a long time ago on my brother's Genesis and didn't like it.
---
"you cant call it piracy if they wont sell it to you in the first place." -Fallenswords
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile
#8cucumberkingPosted 2/9/2013 7:07:21 AM
Be saddened that it isn't a Knuckles game. However, Sonic is one of my least favorite Sonic characters so I'd be happy someone else gets a time in the spotlight.
#9RevOn_DXPosted 2/9/2013 7:08:11 AM
Oh hell yeah! Right in my veins!
---
Dead or Alive: Dimensions! Prepare for Busts, Ninjas, and Busty Ninjas
Samus WILL be in Dead or Alive 5 for Wii-U! Bank on it!
#10wiiking96Posted 2/9/2013 7:15:10 AM
If it manages to fix the many flaws of the first game, I would actually be quite interested. I enjoyed the core gameplay of Shadow quite a lot and the tedious missions weren't enough to make it un-enjoyable for me. Here's some things it should fix:

1) Assuming a similar mission system is back, have a radar and map to make it much more tolerable
2) Adding to the above, missions should be much more diverse and lenient(like having 70 enemies when 50 are required to be killed).
3) The story should be more connected and less convoluted; have at most 3 different ending but always have important events be shown during the story.
---
More villains need to be protagonists. BiS proves it can work.
Ridley, Ganondorf, Fawful, Bowser, and Dimentio all for their own games!