Proof in the pudding. Bayonetta is staying exclusive.

#1megax11Posted 2/9/2013 8:49:08 AM
So, the broke trolls went after Bayonetta 2, stating it will go multiplat next. When people retorted that it couldn't, because Nintendo funded it (not just published it), the broke trolls said that wasn't true.

Well, Platinum came out and laid the smackdown on the broke trolls who constantly troll forums of the systems they can't afford.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=512308

Looks like Nintendo did fund it. Looks like it's staying exclusive.
---
The ALL THINGS GAMING fanboy. PSWiiU60DSPVita FTW! 1356 games and still growing. XBL: GameMaster1178 PSN: megax28 Wii U: GameMaster1178
#2TheTrueNubPosted 2/9/2013 8:50:45 AM
You're not helping by implying people who dislike the Wii U only don't have one because of funds.
---
Keep calm and hee-ho
http://i.imgur.com/8JzkT.png
#3Chocobo115Posted 2/9/2013 8:51:49 AM
well Tales of Vesperia was funded by Microsoft, and it till showed up on PS3 (only in Japan alas) a year later...
#4DemonDog666Posted 2/9/2013 8:55:07 AM
ME was funded by MS and went multiplat, though it was sold to EA before that happened. But who's to say Nintendo won't sell bayonetta 2 off, but I guess bayonetta has nobody wanting it in their favor for being an exclusive.
#5megax11(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 8:56:00 AM
Trolls don't troll boards for no reason. They don't own a Wii U, but bash it, as if they did.

It's simple human characteristics and patterns. People are usually jealous of what they can't have, so they feel the need to bash it.

Back when I was a broke gamer, I used to bash the Genesis, but play up the SNES. Why? Because, I owned one. However, once I was able to own every system from that moment on, I never bashed ANY system ever again.

I am not the only human that did/does that. Us humans are trendy. We always do the same things and flock to patterns. Most people never see it, because of the knack for pride. We don't want to be wrong about ourselves, in my opinion.
---
The ALL THINGS GAMING fanboy. PSWiiU60DSPVita FTW! 1356 games and still growing. XBL: GameMaster1178 PSN: megax28 Wii U: GameMaster1178
#6megax11(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 8:56:57 AM
Chocobo115 posted...
well Tales of Vesperia was funded by Microsoft, and it till showed up on PS3 (only in Japan alas) a year later...

Got proof it was funded by MS? They didn't even publish it. Proof, please.
---
#7Oni_TaedoPosted 2/9/2013 8:57:30 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
ME was funded by MS and went multiplat, though it was sold to EA before that happened. But who's to say Nintendo won't sell bayonetta 2 off, but I guess bayonetta has nobody wanting it in their favor for being an exclusive.

Explain the fan outcry?

I don't want it, but tons of other people do.

Was wondering where Demondoo was, hadn't seen your idiocy in a while. Felt like days, I missed trolling you.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.
#8megax11(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 8:57:37 AM
DemonDog666 posted...

I know they published it. Can you show me a link to a reliable source that says ME was funded by MS?
---
#9DemonDog666Posted 2/9/2013 9:03:05 AM
megax11 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...

I know they published it. Can you show me a link to a reliable source that says ME was funded by MS?

Do you have a link to a reliable source saying they didn't?
#10nasumiPosted 2/9/2013 9:09:53 AM
A company is really never going to say that "A updated, all DLC included version is coming out in 6 months". Also I really can't see Nintendo forking out more money to keep the game on their system and not having some timed exclusive deal. They might be funding it, but like people have stated in other threads it has happened to Sony and Microsoft.