Seems like not many people are as interested in lego city than they should be

#1dbz_elementPosted 2/9/2013 9:38:03 AM(edited)
Lego city looks to be better and better with every trailer that comes out and only gets me more excited everytime! Another trailer just came out today:
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=c23XvgFv9Lw&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dc23XvgFv9Lw%26feature%3Dplayer_embedded

And this game is already planned to come out next month. It honestly looks like it will be the first really good exclusive for the U. No doubt this game will probaby get around 8or 9 average for its reviews
#2ChipChippersonPosted 2/9/2013 10:02:48 AM
I'm very excited for it but I don't have anything to say about it lol.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#3Warmonger222Posted 2/9/2013 10:06:20 AM
Watch it get the Rayman Legends treatment.

But seriously, if that were to happen, I would probably completely ignore third parties from that point, at least on Nintendo consoles.
---
CoD claims to be M for Mature, but it is really M for Manchildren - Emerald_Melios
#4Chocobo115Posted 2/9/2013 10:13:45 AM
Not particulary interested.
Rayman Legends was the game I wanted on PS3, and Rayman Legends was what I got. Yay! :D
#5ElectricMolePosted 2/9/2013 10:43:29 AM
Only a certain type of person actually gets excited over those Lego games. Theyarent the kind of games that are memorable or significant by any measure in the gaming community.
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, PSN: kronekodow7188
#6Luigi4PresidentPosted 2/9/2013 10:45:38 AM
I started out pretty excited for it, but I just don't really know if it's a purchase for me. There's already a ton of games I still want (White 2, Fire Emblem Awakening, Luigi's Mansion 2, New Leaf) that are all soon on the way. We'll see though.
---
If stupidity was music, you'd be an orchestra.