Only game I have is AC:3

#1PoncherculesPosted 2/9/2013 10:04:40 AM
Should I buy something else soon? I don't know what's really worth it on this system. Ideas?
---
WoW player since Vanilla. Still haven't managed to defeat a final raid boss on time because of work. Good thing I love my job.
#2Chocobo115Posted 2/9/2013 10:06:17 AM
Just out of curiousity, if that's the only game, then why Wii U over a PS3 or 360?
#3elheberPosted 2/9/2013 10:06:45 AM
Do you own B:AC on another console already? That's my favorite game of the decade so far.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
| 3DS: Ulysses | PSN: Riot_Guy |
#4GiygasminionPosted 2/9/2013 10:08:20 AM
What kind of games are you looking for?

I could easily recommend Nintendo Land, Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed and New Super Mario Bros U. I don't have them on this system, but Mighty Switch Force and Batman Arkham City are great. I also really enjoy Little Inferno, but the game's definitely not for everyone.
---
NN ID: Achilles11
http://backloggery.com/schamman89
#5SerOnionKnightPosted 2/9/2013 10:08:23 AM
Op you dont have nintendo land?
#6Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 2/9/2013 10:08:40 AM
Why did you buy a wii u soo soon? A price drop is inevitable and it currently has no must have games.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#7DarthFloatyPosted 2/9/2013 10:12:00 AM
Depends on your taste. Mario Bros, Nintendo Land, and Zombiu are all very great games if you like their specific genres. Ninja Gaiden 3: RE is also very fun for it's genre, and Sonic Racing is a blast too. Scribblenauts is very different, but very enjoyable. If you play on the gamepad alone frequently, Call of Duty could be good for some online fun. Lastly, if you haven't played Batman, I can say from experience that it's just a fantastic game. The Wii U specific controls are fun as well.

Hope that gives you a few games to consider.
#8Ponchercules(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 10:20:17 AM
I bought it out of boredom on black friday. I was walking in Target and it was just sitting there alone. So I pulled out my wallet and bought it. I sold my PS3 about a month ago. Seeing as how I played was FIFA 13.
---
WoW player since Vanilla. Still haven't managed to defeat a final raid boss on time because of work. Good thing I love my job.
#9andrea987Posted 2/9/2013 10:21:32 AM
I can't recommend enough Sonic Racing (huge multiplayer fun) and Batman AC. Download-wise, Trine 2 is my favourite. I just got Mass Effect 3, and I've been reading good things about the U version, but I still haven't played it. Have fun.
---
Now playing: Dragon's Dogma, Batman AC, Fifa 13, Sonic Racing.
Just finished: Trine 2 DC.
#10Ponchercules(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 12:11:30 PM
Thank you everyone who posted. I will probably pick up ME3 and Batman AC
---