Nintendo is doing more than good

#1QlJGamerPosted 2/9/2013 11:09:19 AM
As much as you guys want Nintendo to fail. Its kind of impossible. They have ZERO debt and a steady profit. Sorry Charlie, Nintendo isn't going anywhere. Even if the Wii U flops which in my opinion it hasnt cause it already over 3 million in 3 months. Nintendo will still be gucci
---
Quite Intelligent Judging
#2BroadwayGPUPosted 2/9/2013 11:11:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVTdgGy_88Y
---
#BroadwayGPUTopic
#3ArturiaZweiPosted 2/9/2013 11:13:26 AM
I like that they've managed to do so well without having a lot of their best titles at launch. The system will start to take off once its better games are announced, which is pretty much like every other system.

One thing though is that I hope they learn from this and have more prepared for the next launch and spread out through the launch window.
#4Zato InfinitePosted 2/9/2013 11:15:17 AM
I couldn't care less how good they're doing. I just want games.
#5leopoldsharkPosted 2/9/2013 11:17:21 AM
They're doing more than good, but they're not doing GRRRRRRREAT!
#6pearl arowanaPosted 2/9/2013 11:19:15 AM
off course nintendo is doing fine silly. they selling cheap and outdated console with premium price. profit!!!

rofl
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or abministrator]
#7QlJGamer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 11:20:45 AM
pearl arowana posted...
off course nintendo is doing fine silly. they selling cheap and outdated console with premium price. profit!!!

rofl

You dont understand business no ones going to buy 400 dollar updated-graphically PS3 when they just got a PS3 2 years ago.
---
Quite Intelligent Judging
#8GoombaXPosted 2/9/2013 11:21:16 AM
pearl arowana posted...

rofl

at least they arnt selling over priced crap consoles
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
Nice_Kirbyfan9 has admitted to being a sad pathetic troll
#9URAlsrPosted 2/9/2013 11:23:09 AM
GoombaX posted...
pearl arowana posted...

rofl

at least they arnt selling over priced crap consoles

lol! wii u says hi!
#10Zato InfinitePosted 2/9/2013 11:25:16 AM
QlJGamer posted...
pearl arowana posted...

rofl

You dont understand business no ones going to buy 400 dollar updated-graphically PS3 when they just got a PS3 2 years ago.

That is so true...... Let me make this clear I love my PS3 but I won't be in a rush to get the PS4 because my monkey ass will be busy getting all those awesome PS3 games that came out over a year ago that I have missed at huge discounts along with buying a Wii U to play Bayonetta 2 and the Wonderful 101