Honestly if you think the PS4 is going to be a powerhouse compared to the Wii U

#1GoombaXPosted 2/9/2013 11:26:18 AM
you would be foolish since sony reps have said they arnt going to focus on power so much this gen back when they first announced they were making the ps4.

And of course again they have said it
http://www.gamespot.com/news/ps4-selling-point-new-play-options-not-specs-report-6403656?tag=Topslot;Today039sGamingNews;Ps4SellingPointNewPla
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
Nice_Kirbyfan9 has admitted to being a sad pathetic troll
#2Pokerkid777Posted 2/9/2013 11:28:31 AM
gameplay>graphics

and both systems will have awesome games
---
Tennis is the sport for gods I tell you. MOTHER****ING GODS!
#3GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 11:32:17 AM
Pokerkid777 posted...
gameplay>graphics

its why you should buy all 3 systems this gen as well
---
#4LatebrakerPosted 2/9/2013 11:33:53 AM
If the rumors are true, they could have pushed the hardware further. It's more like the PS4 won't be a powerhouse against the PC in the upcoming years, but it's still a powerhouse compared to the Wii U that got gimped in hardware components comparable to last generation.
#5Murderstorm117Posted 2/9/2013 11:33:59 AM
Well seeing how the wii u is barely on par with 360 and ps3 it wouldn't take much effort for the ps4 to blow the wii u out of the water in graphics
#6MelkacPosted 2/9/2013 11:36:37 AM
Murderstorm117 posted...
Well seeing how the wii u is barely on par with 360 and ps3 it wouldn't take much effort for the ps4 to blow the wii u out of the water in graphics

Barely on par? Most developers have said it's more powerful than both of those consoles. I'm pretty sure I blocked you...

"Honestly if you think the PS4 is going to be a powerhouse compared to the Wii U"

You would be right

"Honestly if you think the PS4 is going to have a great catalog for the first 2 years"

You would be a moron.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43C2aBKMqeA
#7AndoMikePosted 2/9/2013 11:36:43 AM
I agree. I have a WiiU and PS3 now, as well as a gaming PC. I plan on getting at least one of the new systems later this year if not both. I love all the first-party titles and will randomly fill the gaps with third party across all systems.
#8RedOrionPosted 2/9/2013 11:36:45 AM
Murderstorm117 posted...

That statement has been proven false bud.
#9DemonDog666Posted 2/9/2013 11:38:06 AM
Pokerkid777 posted...
gameplay>graphics

But only ps4 (/next xbox) will do something gameplay wise that ps3 can't and only ps4 (/next xbox) will get next gen multiplats.

So in short only reason to get a wiiU is first party games as it will have next to nothing worthwhile and be behind the other next gen consoles performance and feature wise.
#10GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 11:38:10 AM
Murderstorm117 posted...

lol it has been proven to be more powerful than the 360 and ps3 already by a few site such as digital foundry.
They are Sony fanboys btw and have said it is at least 1.5x stronger probably more but cant tell for sure since nintendo has custom hardware.
You trolls are hilarious.
---