Honestly if you think the PS4 is going to be a powerhouse compared to the Wii U

#51Oni_TaedoPosted 2/9/2013 1:57:49 PM
xChaosLordx posted...
The PS3 is practically a powerhouse compared to the Wii-U, so I damn well know the PS4 will be.

I know you Wii-U fanboys are raging hard over the poor sales of the Wii-U at launch, and the sub-par specs for a new system.

3 million units in over a month is poor?

Now I know.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.
#52Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/9/2013 1:58:22 PM
squatch22 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Nobody bringing up the clock speed frequency.

Ppl called Wii U weak based on clock speed.
Try again.

I'm referring to this topic.

By your logic, people still think slavery is a good idea since people were talking about it before
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#53Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/9/2013 1:59:12 PM
Oni_Taedo posted...
xChaosLordx posted...
The PS3 is practically a powerhouse compared to the Wii-U, so I damn well know the PS4 will be.

I know you Wii-U fanboys are raging hard over the poor sales of the Wii-U at launch, and the sub-par specs for a new system.

Now I know.

Those are sold to retailers, not customers. Hence why the retailers are putting sales on the units, they have too many and are trying to get rid of them
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#54UmitenchoPosted 2/9/2013 1:59:36 PM
Oni_Taedo posted...
xChaosLordx posted...

Now I know.

When you are Nintendo, no matter how well you do, it's poor.
#55xChaosLordxPosted 2/9/2013 2:00:04 PM
None of the next gen systems will beat my current PC in performance/graphics, and I'd bet any amount of money on that.

I might even be using this same PC in the future to emulate Wii-U games. Yeah its that powerful.
#56GiygasminionPosted 2/9/2013 2:00:11 PM
STE573 posted...
A powerhouse? No.

Stronger to a noticeable degree that will detract third party consumers from buying a Wii U version? Yes.

People need to realise that even if the PS4 is a bit more powerful, and the games only run 20% better people will buy that version. That magnifies greatly when you realise what we might be talking about in reality, with a noticeable gap in power, a similar price point for both hardware and software and mostly a noticeable gap in the performance of games, everyone is going to buy that, the best version available for consoles. Maybe to the point that third party lose interest all together.

So it's not about it being a powerhouse, it is about it being a more appealing platform to the masses. Which may happen.

You're really overestimating how sophisticated the general public's tastes are.
---
NN ID: Achilles11
http://backloggery.com/schamman89
#57Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/9/2013 2:01:00 PM
xChaosLordx posted...
None of the next gen systems will beat my current PC in performance/graphics, and I'd bet any amount of money on that.

I might even be using this same PC in the future to emulate Wii-U games. Yeah its that powerful.

Doubtful, Wii games struggle on some of the higher end setups.
---
#58squatch22Posted 2/9/2013 2:01:02 PM
Umitencho posted...
Oni_Taedo posted...
xChaosLordx posted...

Now I know.

When you are Nintendo, no matter how well you do, it's poor.

This
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#59xChaosLordxPosted 2/9/2013 2:02:27 PM
Put side to side at the walmart display, will the average person be able to tell a difference in graphics between Wii-U and PS4? Most likely. So the kid is gonna be like "Mom!! I want this one cause its got better graphics!"
#60DiscostewSMPosted 2/9/2013 2:05:01 PM
xChaosLordx posted...
Put side to side at the walmart display, will the average person be able to tell a difference in graphics between Wii-U and PS4? Most likely. So the kid is gonna be like "Mom!! I want this one cause its got better graphics!"

Sorry, but there are no PS4s to put side-by-side with a Wii U to make such a comparison.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project