Honestly if you think the PS4 is going to be a powerhouse compared to the Wii U

#71monkeyspoonPosted 2/9/2013 1:41:23 PM
GoombaX posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
GoombaX posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
If this article is anything to go by the WiiU and next Xbox will get destroyed by the ps4. It's been confirmed by multiple sources.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/df-hardware-spec-analysis-durango-vs-orbis

lol sony will be the first company to die
cry some more

Im not crying. Are you? You seem upset that the PS4 looks to be the most powerful console ever. Still hurting about 3rd party support dying on the WiiU?

lol but it doesnt and the article says they arnt going for power so cry some more pony
lolololololol

The article I posted shows it will be very powerful. Far more than the WiiU. Deal with it.

This topic sounds like a reassurance one from you. You want the PS4 not to be powerful so the WiiU isn't mega weak by comparison.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)
#72GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 1:46:02 PM
monkeyspoon posted...
GoombaX posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
GoombaX posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
If this article is anything to go by the WiiU and next Xbox will get destroyed by the ps4. It's been confirmed by multiple sources.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/df-hardware-spec-analysis-durango-vs-orbis

lol sony will be the first company to die
cry some more

Im not crying. Are you? You seem upset that the PS4 looks to be the most powerful console ever. Still hurting about 3rd party support dying on the WiiU?

lol but it doesnt and the article says they arnt going for power so cry some more pony
lolololololol

The article I posted shows it will be very powerful. Far more than the WiiU. Deal with it.

This topic sounds like a reassurance one from you. You want the PS4 not to be powerful so the WiiU isn't mega weak by comparison.

nope lol cry some more
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
Nice_Kirbyfan9 has admitted to being a sad pathetic troll
#73R0ckafellaPosted 2/9/2013 1:48:35 PM
Pixx0 posted...
GoombaX posted...

You trolls are hilarious.

trolls are as hilarious as butthurt fanboys (mind you I have a wiiu as well as a crap load of others gaming systems, portable home console, pc you name em).

PS4 will make the Wiiu a joke out of itself, even if both are released with outdated hardware (console always get outdated hardware, deal with it).
Compared to a decent PC, they're a joke, but again, that's not why people buy them. I enjoy exclusives myself and that's my reason. Others are free to have their own.

Again, seeing as PS3 and Xbox can barely run stuff at 720p with all the fancy effects a PC can pull out (and by this, I mean at a very decent price, so don't make me laugh with the $2000 PC excuse), a few upgrades, especially about Ram (which they seriously lacked this gen), a decent graphic card (again the serie 7 the PS3 is using is a joke , a gpu based on a gt 7800 from nvidia) and a capable cpu will do the trick.
Yet it won't be enough to pull out all the shiny stuff because hardware keeps being updated and devs usually make use of it.

For a next gen system, the Wiiu cannot (for now) display full 1080p graphics at a decent framerate. I suspect the real next gen systems will be able to do the job though.

Now if you don't mind, I'll just chuckle at this joke topic and fill my ignore list.

Trolls are sometimes funny...fanboys are simply annoying and stupid

more gamers should use some common sense as displayed here.
#74El_ZaggyPosted 2/9/2013 1:57:10 PM(edited)
Pokerkid777 posted...
gameplay>graphics

and both systems will have awesome games

gameplay+graphics>wii u

if you think that graphics doesnt play a really big part in a game then youre a fool and a tool. Playing a game with awesome eye candy is very nice. And the people who tries to oppose graphics, the art direction and gameplay are tools too. because theya re not opposed, they are on the same side of the coin, making a game great.

So stop justifying why you bought a wii u and justifying how the graphics doesnt play a part in this industry.
#75ManjiMidouPosted 2/9/2013 1:55:08 PM
Seems like GoombaX is trying to hard to convince himself and others that the ps4 won't be way more powerful than the wii u. Must be why he cries himself to sleep every night.
---
He is Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Sausages.
#76DarkZV2BetaPosted 2/9/2013 1:56:44 PM
What people fail to understand is that, if Sony and Microsoft don't go for power, they're still going to have a pair of powerhouses next to the Wii U!
---
AMD CACHING = NOT YET FINISHED
a high end card gets bg3 1080p maxed around 200fps ~The Q on BF3.
#77TheBonfiniPosted 2/9/2013 1:57:12 PM
TC, do you think the PS4 will have better graphics or not?

I just don't see what the point is of arguing over incremental differences. The fact is some gamers want the system that has games that perform the best. Those games won't be on Wii-U.

There's many people that have a PS3 & 360 and continually purchase the game they want dependent on what system it performs better on. Lots of time multiplat games ran better on 360 so they almost always sold more TP titles on the 360 even though they were the same game.

In this scenario, having a powerful system can only help.

It is delusional of fans to think that power doesn't matter. The gameplay will be inherently better just by running better.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#78GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 1:57:23 PM
ManjiMidou posted...
Seems like GoombaX is trying to hard to convince himself and others that the ps4 won't be way more powerful than the wii u. Must be why he cries himself to sleep every night.

lol im going to lick the tears off your face when sony dies this gen
---
#79Oni_TaedoPosted 2/9/2013 2:00:12 PM
EnVy_CaLiBeR posted...
ElectricMole posted...
yet again, nobody acknowledges microsoft in these spec talks. muhHhahaha

Mr Burns: "Excellent..." >:-)

We're talking about companies that actually have good games ;)

Why are you talking about Sony then?

(inb4foolscomplain, yes, I'm aware Sony has some good games under their thumb.)
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.
#80GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 2:00:44 PM
TheBonfini posted...
TC, do you think the PS4 will have better graphics or not?

I just don't see what the point is of arguing over incremental differences. The fact is some gamers want the system that has games that perform the best. Those games won't be on Wii-U.

There's many people that have a PS3 & 360 and continually purchase the game they want dependent on what system it performs better on. Lots of time multiplat games ran better on 360 so they almost always sold more TP titles on the 360 even though they were the same game.

In this scenario, having a powerful system can only help.

It is delusional of fans to think that power doesn't matter. The gameplay will be inherently better just by running better.

oh i know ps4 will be more powerful than the wii u but not that much more powerful. the gap wont be like last gen.
---