Honestly if you think the PS4 is going to be a powerhouse compared to the Wii U

#91denizengearPosted 2/9/2013 3:25:02 PM
odcrl001 posted...
Fact is Wii U is not next gen and doesn't have any games (so far)

no the wii u is honestly next-gen, that fact is nintendo didn't set the bar very high.
#92GdboyratedloudPosted 2/9/2013 3:27:57 PM
DOnt tell me the drones STILL think they're getting Avatar graphics?????????

sighs
---
PSN: JamesDeanONdaLOW
little did I know, James Dean was actually on the down low.
#93Chocobo115Posted 2/9/2013 3:31:25 PM
Doesn't matter, unless Sony makes some serious screwups I'm still gonna get a PS4 before a Wii U.
Whilst I like Nintendo's games. I'll have to pick third party support and the first/second party titles Sony offers first.
#94shaunmePosted 2/9/2013 3:32:22 PM
This topic is full of nintendrone fear.....when the 20th comes its game over.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#95grendelnargentPosted 2/9/2013 3:32:31 PM
yes. any system that come out after another system is release is most likely better than the system before it
#96cancerboy87Posted 2/9/2013 3:34:47 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Pokerkid777 posted...
gameplay>graphics

and both systems will have awesome games

But only ps4 (/next xbox) will do something gameplay wise that ps3 can't and only ps4 (/next xbox) will get next gen multiplats.

So in short only reason to get a wiiU is first party games as it will have next to nothing worthwhile and be behind the other next gen consoles performance and feature wise.

I want to see your inside source of info to confirm this, because it sounds like you are just talking out of your ass (ie: hating)
---
"Naruto isn't a ninja. He is a mage, why do you think he is able to do all those spells."-StupidMofoz
PSN: MrsCliffton
#97GdboyratedloudPosted 2/9/2013 3:51:34 PM
You see, a lot of these drones pretend to be PC elitist but they dont know a damn thing about tech.

Let me educate these drones:

1) What do you do when a game is too powerful to run on a PC?
You change the graphic settings/turn off physx and lower the resolution. (duh)

All the PS360 is, is a low-mid range PC. They run games at sub HD and medium graphical detail.

So called nxt gen systems are getting an 8 core LAPTOP cpu and a laptop GPU

LAPTOP

This will allow current gen games to be run at native HD and higher graphical detail.

You know how next gen games are gonna look? Like current gen games with higher resolution and 60 fps.

Either that or developers will sacrifice framerate and resolution for more graphical detail.

Blow WiiU out the water???

They wont blow PS360 out the water so how can they blow Wii U out the water????
---
PSN: JamesDeanONdaLOW
little did I know, James Dean was actually on the down low.
#98truesaiyan309Posted 2/9/2013 4:05:32 PM
Wii U looks like PS2 graphics. Each time I see someone say, "oh well look at this game" It is far from impressive. Don't say that, "well better looking games will come out later." That is basically saying that it wasn't ready to come out yet.
#99xChaosLordxPosted 2/9/2013 4:09:49 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
xChaosLordx posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
xChaosLordx posted...
None of the next gen systems will beat my current PC in performance/graphics, and I'd bet any amount of money on that.

I might even be using this same PC in the future to emulate Wii-U games. Yeah its that powerful.

Doubtful, Wii games struggle on some of the higher end setups.

Only if you turn the resolution much higher than was on a real Wii. Running the games at native resolution is pretty easy actually, and is even less demanding than emulating most PS2 games.

I might take some SCs of Xenoblade later and post them. They look far better than on a real Wii.

That is true, but that would really defeat the point of it. Changing the internal resolution is the best part of it :P

http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/1830/xenobladepc.png

Xenoblade on PC. Its at 1920x1080 with Direct3D11 back end.
#100Virus66Posted 2/9/2013 4:12:09 PM
Wow... this topic has pretty much every user that represents everything that is wrong with this forsaken site. Such sensationalism and ignorance EVERYWHERE!
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?