Did anybody ever play F-Zero X back in the day or now on the VC?

#1Nintendoboy77Posted 2/9/2013 11:40:20 AM
I just got it for N64. I started with F-Zero GX and thought it was alright, but for some reason I still have yet to figure out, I love F-Zero X and find it way better than GX. So what went wrong? Were there not enough sales for the series? I wish Nintendo would revive this.
#2Bahamut_10thPosted 2/9/2013 11:41:18 AM
I prefer F-Zero X as well.

It's the only F-Zero entry I like.
#3Sipher360Posted 2/9/2013 12:45:46 PM(edited)
I have F-zero for both the N64 and Gamecube but never really focused much on the series. I'm just really trying to get into the series as of late.

Care to fill me in on what it was that F-Zero X had that GX didn't? Thanks for any replies.
---
"Ahk and them never did nothing to me....terrorism is when you hang a * from a tree..." -Grand Puba Maxwell
#4Skill4ReelPosted 2/9/2013 12:42:24 PM
Did I play it? I played it so much on N64 that I don't even need the game on virtual console. Still my favorite racing game of all time.
#5ChargrilledPosted 2/9/2013 12:43:27 PM
i played the fzero games as they released.
think i might still have gx on gamecube somewhere in a drawer.

i liked them, but i still kind of prefer the original one on snes, and believe me im not the sort of person that looks fondly on old games.

shame theres no more fzero. i think they could really shine now with HD and online stuff.
---
GT : DeadJericho / PSN/Wii-U : Focalpoint /
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#6sentoworfPosted 2/9/2013 12:49:39 PM
I enjoyed playing it all the time on the N64.
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
#7BeanBeanKingdomPosted 2/9/2013 12:50:37 PM
Liking X better than GX? That's... strange to me. Oh well.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.