Do people honestly believe performance has nothing to do with gameplay?

#1DemonDog666Posted 2/9/2013 11:40:27 AM
I mean seriously everyone replies to the horrible wiiU specs as gameplay>graphics and while that is true it's irrelevant as performance effects both and wiiU's cpu is weak and the gpu is the strong one so Nintendo put more money into graphics then gameplay if you look at it that way. So I really don't understand why people are downplaying the wiiUs weak specs unless of course they are just desperate fans, oh wait... nevermind.
#2GoombaXPosted 2/9/2013 11:41:39 AM
http://www.gamespot.com/news/ps4-selling-point-new-play-options-not-specs-report-6403656?tag=Topslot;Today039sGamingNews;Ps4SellingPointNewPla

ps4 isnt going for performance this gen does that mean its games are gonna suck
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
Nice_Kirbyfan9 has admitted to being a sad pathetic troll
#3Beatperson14Posted 2/9/2013 11:42:20 AM
Trullin 101 call people desperate immediately lol
#4GoombaXPosted 2/9/2013 11:42:48 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
I mean seriously everyone replies to the horrible wiiU specs as gameplay>graphics and while that is true it's irrelevant as performance effects both and wiiU's cpu is weak and the gpu is the strong one so Nintendo put more money into graphics then gameplay if you look at it that way. So I really don't understand why people are downplaying the wiiUs weak specs unless of course they are just desperate fans, oh wait... nevermind.

also everything you said has been proven wrong
---
#5devilinsiderockPosted 2/9/2013 11:43:53 AM
they need to reassure themselves. they like to pretend the glaring flaws do not exist so they can sleep at night.
#6Murderstorm117Posted 2/9/2013 11:44:29 AM
Well if I was a hardcore nintendo fan I would pretend not to care since nintendo is always behind the competition have to save face you know
#7devilinsiderockPosted 2/9/2013 11:45:47 AM
then there are the really funny fans like gumbla running a damage control/desperation combo.
#8DemonDog666(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 11:45:47 AM
GoombaX posted...
http://www.gamespot.com/news/ps4-selling-point-new-play-options-not-specs-report-6403656?tag=Topslot;Today039sGamingNews;Ps4SellingPointNewPla

Um that would mean every game ever released sucked, you don't really think things through do you, and ps4 might not be going for a massive leap like ps4 was but it will be a significant leap (Unlike wiiU which isn't even a leap over ps3.) which will make for more potential which will translate into many games that are better then they could of been on any previous system.
#9FFXIgaiaknightPosted 2/9/2013 11:48:03 AM
best game i played this gen was super mario galaxy and that was a wii game which couldn't hold a candle graphically to my pc or ps3 so performance and graphics to me personally dont matter as much as a game is fun to play.
---
Currently Playing: Dead Space 3 (PC)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#10GoombaXPosted 2/9/2013 11:48:25 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
GoombaX posted...

Um that would mean every game ever released sucked, you don't really think things through do you, and ps4 might not be going for a massive leap like ps4 was but it will be a significant leap (Unlike wiiU which isn't even a leap over ps3.) which will make for more potential which will translate into many games that are better then they could of been on any previous system.

your argument is that performance is need for a game to be good not gameplay.
Also the Wii U is stronger than the ps3 and has been proven.
Like i said your the 2nd most ignorant user on gamefaqs.
you are never right about anything you say.
you are a joke
---