Can you transfer VC games yet from Wii to the Wii U?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Can you transfer VC games yet from Wii to the Wii U?

User Info: TheGrumpyCat

TheGrumpyCat
3 years ago#1
Or can you only do that when the VC store is released in the spring? I want to sell my Wii but I have 3 VC games on there that I guess I have to transfer because Nintendo doesn't allow people to sell systems with those games.
I had fun once, it was horrible.

User Info: Yojimbooh

Yojimbooh
3 years ago#2
Quote:Or can you only do that when the VC store is released in the spring? I want to sell my Wii but I have 3 VC games on there that I guess I have to transfer because Nintendo doesn't allow people to sell systems with those games.
@TheGrumpyCat

since day 1
I'm the one who steps from the shadows, all trenchcoat and cigarette and arrogance, ready to deal with the madness. - John Constantine

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
3 years ago#3
You can though to use any of the Wii U features you must pay a fee, otherwise the transfer is free and VC is played on Wii Mode
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Can you transfer VC games yet from Wii to the Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived