Who is going to still buy Nintendo consoles on launch day?

#21ElectricMolePosted 2/9/2013 1:05:34 PM
Me.

Third party may give up on the system, but Nintendo 1st and 2nd party offerings are almost always good. Good enough to keep buying the consoles with some confidence
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, PSN: kronekodow7188
#22ssj_duelist(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 1:33:59 PM
I agree that 1st and 2nd party Nintendo games are amazing, the sole reason I buy the consoles. But is it a little too much to ask if we can have some of that quality 1st/2nd party love for launch?
#23ssj_duelist(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 5:05:06 AM
boompage
#24mashuPosted 2/10/2013 5:40:17 AM(edited)
I don't see the poll option for me. Same as with all console launches:

I buy on launch if there is a must-buy game on launch day that I have to have, and/or there are some upcoming titles within the next month or two that I really want. I had the deluxe system on pre-order but, because none of this was true for the Wii U launch, I held off. Still waiting. I'll get it eventually. I look at all launches and decide this way.

( x ) Depends on the games
#25uneedtowakeupPosted 2/10/2013 5:26:26 AM
This poll shows how dumb most people are.

How about the option "wait until the time comes and see what games are available"

Noooo! That's too smart.
#26Chocobo115Posted 2/10/2013 5:34:40 AM
I'm on the fence kinda.
While I love the games, the hardware has just turned out to be disappointments lately :/
#27Chocobo115Posted 2/10/2013 5:59:13 AM
I wait till there's actual games I want to play beeing released...
#28ssj_duelist(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 6:23:49 AM
uneedtowakeup posted...

How about the option "wait until the time comes and see what games are available"

Noooo! That's too smart.

No it shows how dumb you are, as waiting for a while is an option.
#29ChipChippersonPosted 2/10/2013 7:08:44 AM
If I'm going to end up buying it anyway I may as well buy it ASAP.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#30mashuPosted 2/10/2013 7:10:05 AM
ssj_duelist posted...
uneedtowakeup posted...

Noooo! That's too smart.

No it shows how dumb you are, as waiting for a while is an option.

No, you missed the point. "Depends on the games" is the option I suspect he is looking for and the one I was as well. A better poll would have had it. "Wait until somewhere down the line" doesn't allow for getting a console at launch -or- waiting, depending on the games available.