DICE : "Nobody talking about the new WiiU projects they started, only cancelled"

#41EndgamePosted 2/9/2013 7:04:05 PM
this is good news, very good news indeed

maybe Nintendo's investors will finally replace that ****er Iwata!
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#42GeassMasterPosted 2/9/2013 7:11:55 PM
vidalmoraza posted...
THQ problem was the uDraw, they did it for the Wii and was a huge success, then they ported the game to the PS3 and Xbox 360, made millions of units, no one bought them...

So is Nintendo guilty of the THQ mess? No, Sony and Microsoft are more....

Don't be silly.

THQ has much itself to blame. They kept making games with insane budgets that needed to sell 2+ Million(at $60) to be profitable.
---
Now Playing: EDF 2017 Portable, P4G, Tera, Darkness 2, Ys Origin, Prince of Persia(2008), Metro 2033, DW: Gundam 2, Binary Domain
I Have A Huge Backlog.
#43strongo9Posted 2/9/2013 7:30:06 PM
MichaeIPachter posted...
This is because publishers have already abandoned the system. Making Wii U games bankrupted THQ and no one else wants to succumb to the same fate.

THQ went bankrupt making the UDraw tablet.
---
Want Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Rayman Legends, and Bioshock Infinite.
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m
#44DrRMPosted 2/9/2013 7:36:00 PM
let me put it this way...

people concentrate on the negative aspect of everything.

all I hear is> this game is not coming to wii u and let ignore the ones that will be coming to wii u
---
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."
#45goemon1977Posted 2/9/2013 7:46:11 PM
Back in the old days nintendo could support their systems by themselves, with little to no help from 3rd party devs. Nowadays they have to remember that the 3rd parties are just as important, and they have no social skills when it comes to dealing with the likes of Activision, EA and the rest of the big guys. This is what will kill them this time around, they have nothing to fill the long gaps between their first party releases and it makes the system look like it's abandoned.
---
Wii U ID goemon12677
#46fhsfootball74Posted 2/9/2013 7:49:27 PM
Why would they leak new games at DICE rather than at e3?
---
PSN- fhsfootball74 Nintendo Network- returnoftheryan
In SMOD we trust.
#47DemonDog666Posted 2/9/2013 8:02:53 PM
nonexistinghero posted...
3rd parties need to stop being so stupid (especially western ones). Every time they choose to ignore Nintendo, no matter how well they're doing. Meanwhile, Nintendo is the only company that can keep a console standing on their own without major 3rd party support.

They also need to hire some decent sale analysts and fire the current ones, because they can't predict sales accurately at all.

Um just because the console is standing doesn't mean the 3rd party games will sell... wiiU already has less software sales then gamecube did.

Also for anyone interested I think the game they are talking about is ZombiU
#48Beatperson14Posted 2/9/2013 8:07:43 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
3rd parties need to stop being so stupid (especially western ones). Every time they choose to ignore Nintendo, no matter how well they're doing. Meanwhile, Nintendo is the only company that can keep a console standing on their own without major 3rd party support.

They also need to hire some decent sale analysts and fire the current ones, because they can't predict sales accurately at all.

Um just because the console is standing doesn't mean the 3rd party games will sell... wiiU already has less software sales then gamecube did.

Yeah I figured it was ZombiU too
#49ElectricMolePosted 2/9/2013 8:15:16 PM
Endgame posted...
this is good news, very good news indeed

maybe Nintendo's investors will finally replace that ****er Iwata!

Howard Phillips for Prez!
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, PSN: kronekodow7188
#50GeassMasterPosted 2/9/2013 8:17:02 PM
Beatperson14 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...

Yeah I figured it was ZombiU too

It's not ZombiU, the game had a pretty low budget and ended up doing at least 250k+

It's either Assassin's Creed 3, Batman Arkham City, Mass Effect 3, or Skylanders.
---
Now Playing: EDF 2017 Portable, P4G, Ys Origin, Prince of Persia(2008), Metro 2033, DW: Gundam 2, Ni No Kuni, Fire Emblem:Awakening
I Have A Huge Backlog.