How to make Sony fans even more pissed than with Bayonetta

#1iKhanicPosted 2/9/2013 12:52:55 PM
Make Star Wars: Battlefront 3, and make it a Wii U exclusive.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#2addictedtochaosPosted 2/9/2013 1:03:36 PM
From my experience it is more often the Xbots who are more angry about it than Sony fans.
---
Bobby McFerin once said, listening to only one kind of music is like insisting on living in only one room of your home your entire life. - Steven Sharp Nelson
#3Iamerror777Posted 2/9/2013 1:05:34 PM
Square Enix makes Kingdom Hearts III a Wii U Exclusive.
---
Currently Playing: Call of Duty Black Ops II (Wii U), Nintendo Land, Mario Kart 7
#4DiscostewSMPosted 2/9/2013 1:07:53 PM
Iamerror777 posted...

Obi-wan: "I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced."
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#5omescythePosted 2/9/2013 1:13:58 PM
how to make nintendo fans pssied off. nintendo sells zelda to sony and next zelda game becomes a sony exclusive. see it can be done with any fan group.
#6iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 1:15:02 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
Iamerror777 posted...

Obi-wan: "I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced."

Kingdom Hearts III and Battlefront III are Wii U exclusive. Nintendo's gonna start a riot.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#7KAMMYqueenPosted 2/9/2013 1:16:00 PM
iKhanic posted...
Make Star Wars: Battlefront 3, and make it a Wii U exclusive.

i dont care what it on i just want it
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U
#8DiscostewSMPosted 2/9/2013 1:16:16 PM
omescythe posted...
how to make nintendo fans pssied off. nintendo sells zelda to sony and next zelda game becomes a sony exclusive. see it can be done with any fan group.

Looks like this thread already caught one off guard.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#9TrueBlue91Posted 2/9/2013 1:18:24 PM
omescythe posted...

Oh my god, the fan rage would be mental. There would probably actually be a suicide or two.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#10jakestar0306Posted 2/9/2013 1:57:35 PM
omescythe posted...

But Star Wars isn't owned by Sony.
... You REALLY didn't think that through.
---
Mega Man Powered Up is the best PSP exclusive and you know it.