How to make Sony fans even more pissed than with Bayonetta

#31ixoriaPosted 2/9/2013 4:58:46 PM
diggyfresh posted...
Iamerror777 posted...
Square Enix makes Kingdom Hearts III a Wii U Exclusive.

lol that would cause riots

lol Wii U can't even handle Rayman is exclusive and you think something big like Kingdom Hearts III will be excl.. oh wait KH1 and KH2 aren't even in Nintendo Consoles. LOL!!
#32icarus231Posted 2/9/2013 5:12:22 PM
should we mention they are on the verge of economic collapse and the ps4 could be the final nail.
#33darkjedilinkPosted 2/9/2013 5:13:12 PM
ixoria posted...
diggyfresh posted...
Iamerror777 posted...
Square Enix makes Kingdom Hearts III a Wii U Exclusive.

lol that would cause riots

lol Wii U can't even handle Rayman is exclusive and you think something big like Kingdom Hearts III will be excl.. oh wait KH1 and KH2 aren't even in Nintendo Consoles. LOL!!

Neither was Bayonetta.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#34googlerPosted 2/9/2013 5:17:41 PM
It is the 360 fans that were more pissed since Sony fans got shafted with the quality of the port. I think Sony fans would get pissed about kingdom hearts going to Wii U considering how butt-hurt they got when final fantasy 13 and DMC4, before that, went to Xbox.
#35xOmniCloudxPosted 2/9/2013 5:26:46 PM(edited)
So, it basically would murder another franchise since it's going to bomb on the Wii-U. Then the fans will get over their anger with laughter when it does inevitably fail since if it's not an Nintendo IP from 20+ years ago, the majority of the console's abysmally small userbase wont buy it? OK!
---
This is GameFAQs. People here take great pride in ignoring common sense.
#36The_Shadow_LinkPosted 2/9/2013 5:19:43 PM
How to make Star Wars: Battlefront fans even more pissed:

Tell them that Battlefront was 99% done and just needed some final funding to release, but didn't get it and got scrapped. Whilst Star Wars Kinect got released.

The Actuality? That did happen.
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~