UBISoft - Rant

#1jaymart_2kPosted 2/9/2013 1:57:37 PM
Even if one version is done, delay it. Who cares if it takes 6-7 months later to so it can be launched with another system.

In fact I want Rockstar Games to delay GTA 5, wait till 2014 so it launches with PC version.

If this bs happened all media sites will go crazy.

If you haven't heard, UBISoft has printed copies of Rayman Legends sitting in a warehouse.

They aren't releasing it cause they want to release it on all systems that won't be ready till September.
---
(Xbox Live GT) jaymart 4point0 (PSN) jaymart_ 2k (Twitter) jaymart2k (Nintendo ID) JayMart
#2Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/9/2013 2:06:31 PM
See, they're not going to delay GTAV for the PC version to release with the others, because the PS3/Xbox 360 versions will have the most sales

If the Wii U version of Rayman would have the most sales, it would have got released next week but it would not. It would probably have the least sales which is why it's not going released until all of them can get released. It's just a matter of business, nothing personal against Wii U owners. Ubisoft decided that the Wii U version would be the least profitable version, so instead of releasing it early and spoiling it for the other console users and getting the least amount of revenue they will hold it back and release it all at once.
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#3MichaeIPachterPosted 2/9/2013 2:15:30 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
See, they're not going to delay GTAV for the PC version to release with the others, because the PS3/Xbox 360 versions will have the most sales

If the Wii U version of Rayman would have the most sales, it would have got released next week but it would not. It would probably have the least sales which is why it's not going released until all of them can get released. It's just a matter of business, nothing personal against Wii U owners. Ubisoft decided that the Wii U version would be the least profitable version, so instead of releasing it early and spoiling it for the other console users and getting the least amount of revenue they will hold it back and release it all at once.

Exactly. The fanboys don't understand business and they ignore the fact that the Wii U is in it's death spiral.
---
It's a profit deal.
#4IcedEarthaholicPosted 2/9/2013 2:18:51 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5Zato InfinitePosted 2/9/2013 2:20:09 PM
IcedEarthaholic posted...
Mr. FudgePachter

Oh, Shnap! I see what you did there....
#6jaymart_2k(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 2:24:58 PM
Lets not forget GTA 5 comes out in September.

Also, delaying Rayman on Wii U which is finished is like saying hey guys we don't want your money.
---
(Xbox Live GT) jaymart 4point0 (PSN) jaymart_ 2k (Twitter) jaymart2k (Nintendo ID) JayMart
#7leopoldsharkPosted 2/9/2013 2:29:40 PM
Ubisoft delays Wii U launch to launch on all consoles because Wii U sells the lowest.

Outraged Wii U fans boycott game.

Wii U version sells the lowest.

Self-fulfilling prophecy.
#8kdognumba1Posted 2/9/2013 2:31:39 PM
jaymart_2k posted...
Lets not forget GTA 5 comes out in September.

Also, delaying Rayman on Wii U which is finished is like saying hey guys we don't want your money.

This is my thoughts on the matter. It's not about the game coming out at the same time on all systems or that it was an exclusive then went to other systems. I really don't care about that. It's the fact the game was THREE WEEKS AWAY after the devs slaved to get it ready for launch and now they're pushing the finished version to the same launch month as GTAV.
---
backloggery: http://backloggery.com/kdog254 twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kdognumba1
3DS: 1676-3698-5986 PSN: jotaroxtreme NID/XBL: kdog254 Steam: kdognumba1
#9Baha05Posted 2/9/2013 2:32:16 PM
leopoldshark posted...
Ubisoft delays Wii U launch to launch on all consoles because Wii U sells the lowest.

Outraged Wii U fans boycott game.

Wii U version sells the lowest.

Self-fulfilling prophecy.

Not only that but since everyone loves comparing sales since it's releasing in the same month as GTA V might have a larger effect of the sales. Not to mention sales for some games gradually grow.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#10Pixx0Posted 2/9/2013 2:33:00 PM
Blame Nintendo for releasing a half-assed gaming system, banking only on the hype and loyalty of their fanbase (oddly, what loyalty since the sales are lacking).
What's funny is reading to those who laughed and joked at systems like the vita or psp, then get the stick in a similar way and whine like little kids.

Oh the irony...