ITT: Zelda fans come up with cool new title for next game

#21mahboiPosted 2/9/2013 5:43:29 PM
The Chronicles of Zelda: The Dark Brotherhood.
---
E means "Everyone", not "Eleven and under". Agrees: 55
I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior, and am proud of it.
#22zachflashPosted 2/9/2013 6:10:37 PM
The Legend of Zelda: Lady of Courage

A co-op adventure with Zelda and Link.

The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Realm

In order to save Hyrule, Link must rescue the one who had tried to destroy it, Ganondorf.

The Legend of Zelda: A Tale in Time

Takes place in the present-age. Lincoln (Link) discovers that only weapons blessed by divine powers hidden in various ages of time can defeat the strange interdimensional aliens that have invaded Earth. He is aided by classmate and friend Zelda along with the saints of churches and temples who know not yet their hidden powers.
---
Philippians 4:13- "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
#23slymshadyPosted 2/9/2013 6:11:44 PM
The Legend of Zelda: The Missing Link

Link goes off looking for all of the other Links who have come and gone throughout the years.
#24darklink1017Posted 2/9/2013 6:12:15 PM
Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Rising
---
http://cdn.wg.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/snooki.gif
http://i.imgur.com/lOqsi.gif
#25SS4_NamreppivPosted 2/9/2013 6:25:32 PM
The Legend of Zelda: Rise of the Gerudo.

The Legend of Zelda: The Lampshade of Destiny

The Legend of Zelda: Hylian Chronicles
---
"I tried one of your dishes once. I truly believed a part of my soul died."~Dunban
#26redluigi11Posted 2/9/2013 6:30:53 PM
The Legend of Zelda: Revengeance
---
Average people are starting to wake up to the fact that EA is a messed up business
Feel the terror of READING! -Merasmus
#27DarkZV2BetaPosted 2/9/2013 6:44:49 PM
Echoes of Agahnim.
Ganon's alter-ego from ALTTP gains a small degree of self awareness before being destroyed. When Ganon is vanquished, the fragment of his being that is Agahnim's awareness escapes, and eventually takes form, seeking revenge the new hero Link, reborn again to confront the shadow of Ganon that is Agahnim, as well as the princess Zelda, and Ganon himself, blaming Ganon especially for his own cursed fate.
Agahnim gains power by posing as a prophet to the King of Hyrule, convincing the king of his vision of the future; the game starts with Link's home being attacked, as foretold by Agahnim, and setting out to assist Agahnim and the king.
Eventually, Link meets the princess who has fled Hyrule and distrusts Agahnim, as well as the king, suspecting that Agahnim is using the king for evil ends. Link doesn't believe Zelda, and at first tries to take her back to Hyrule, but they're attacked by Agahnim's soldiers, and after that, Link and Zelda flee the armies of Hyrule, searching for answers.

Queue adventure, dungeon crawling, and fun. Eventually, Agahnim summons Ganon to confront and defeat his greater self, only to be reabsorbed into Ganon, who then takes over as the main villain, opens the gate to the Dark World again, and begins his conquest of Hyrule. In the end, Agahnim decides that he hates Ganon most of all, and during the final epic battle, cripples Ganon, allowing Link and Zelda to banish them both again.

Queue flashforward to a scene that suggests Agahnim is again reborn into Hyrule, this time as a prince of the Royal family, and comes to be at peace with his own existence.
---
AMD CACHING = NOT YET FINISHED
a high end card gets bg3 1080p maxed around 200fps ~The Q on BF3.
#28SSJ4CHRISPosted 2/9/2013 6:52:39 PM
devilinsiderock posted...
legend of zelda: a link to the playstation and xbox

That is so evil. LOL!
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#29TsubakiMK0Posted 2/9/2013 9:18:46 PM(edited)
zachflash posted...
The Legend of Zelda: Lady of Courage

A co-op adventure with Zelda and Link.

Published by EA.
---
WE DON'T DIE! WE MULTIPLY!
A non-existent Beam Katana?! ~ OurTehGAR
#30leopoldsharkPosted 2/9/2013 9:42:19 PM
Legend of Zelda: The Convoluted Timeline