C/D Nintendo has hurt gaming as much as its helped

#21WetterdewPosted 2/9/2013 7:49:43 PM
D, it's not even close.
---
A horrible person:
I am a horrible person. That's what it says: a horrible person.
#22TheGreatUnownPosted 2/9/2013 8:09:19 PM
Murderstorm117 posted...
Motion controls were a cancer it pretty much doomed the wii and went on to ruin the ps3 and 360 for a while as they attempted to cash in on the success of the wii. Crap motion control games were made for all systems and created a disastrous influx of casual homosapiens.

I'm pretty sure most devs stuck with traditional controls for ps360, although there were 360 games that were "enhanced" by Kinect. Speaking of which, Kinect seems to be more reminiscent of Sony's EyeToy than the Wii to me.
---
PSN: phantom_xii 3ds:1161 0212 6579
Pokemon Black 2: 2194 6434 0293
#23mini_blightPosted 2/9/2013 8:13:55 PM
MichaelDeAngelo posted...
The Wii made gaming accessible to many more people than ever before, due to motion control, the thing that you're saying was it's biggest con.

It's only a pro when Sony does it.

maximumbarmage posted...
Nintendo are holding gaming back.

What are they holding gaming back from? Care to explain why?

I'll be waiting for your detailed response.
#24iKhanicPosted 2/9/2013 8:16:30 PM
TheGreatUnown posted...
Murderstorm117 posted...
Motion controls were a cancer it pretty much doomed the wii and went on to ruin the ps3 and 360 for a while as they attempted to cash in on the success of the wii. Crap motion control games were made for all systems and created a disastrous influx of casual homosapiens.

Speaking of which, Kinect seems to be more reminiscent of Sony's EyeToy than the Wii to me.

I always wondered why Nintendo got all the credit for motion control in games, when Sony invented the EyeToy a few years earlier. I remember seeing a commercial for it back when I was a kid, and thinking it was awesome.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US