To all those saying the Wii U is doing worse than Vita

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. To all those saying the Wii U is doing worse than Vita

User Info: P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N

P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N
3 years ago#11
Your numbers are incorrect. The Wii U sold 3.06 million in under 2months (Nov18-Dec31) and 11.69 million software units.

The Vita sold 2.2 million in just under 7 months (Dec17-June)
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece

User Info: teamaquashock

teamaquashock
3 years ago#12
Thamauturge posted...
And...? Vita is still an excellent handheld.

Both are great systems. Stop with the choosing!
Palutena: "I really can't imagine you being in a "melee".
Pit: "That's because I wasn't -_-" 3DS Friend Code: 0430-9368-3384

User Info: ixoria

ixoria
3 years ago#13
Wii U is doing worse than Vita. Atleast Vita has games, Wii U doesn't have any.

User Info: ifesfor

ifesfor
3 years ago#14
ixoria posted...
Wii U is doing worse than Vita. Atleast Vita has games, Wii U doesn't have any.

Vita has games??? Seriously. I think the last two next gen consoles ( wii u and vita ) have difficulty. It make me worried about also the next gens coming from sony and microsoft. I love more gaming on console, but those tablets ( ipad, etc.. ) are taking a big market pieces of gamers.
"Playing on Alienware M14X! '

User Info: ifesfor

ifesfor
3 years ago#15
And i forgot to add, im wathcing the OUYA console.Yup. Suuuure no nintendo franchise games, but jesus, if a console can give you 0,99$ - 5,99$ games...IT might cause a surprise against console giants.

Sorry, im a bit dissapointed in Nintendo. Bought the console, got 2 games, and now,...well..im waiting.
"Playing on Alienware M14X! '

User Info: ZatchBell

ZatchBell
3 years ago#16
Vita is over 4 million sales. Get your numbers straight. The Wii U is at 2.5 sold. The Wii U had a solid launch and December sales, problem is January sales sucked cause there were no games released at retail for 2 whole months.
Sega Fan for Life

User Info: 2wingedangel

2wingedangel
3 years ago#17
ifesfor posted...
And i forgot to add, im wathcing the OUYA console.Yup. Suuuure no nintendo franchise games, but jesus, if a console can give you 0,99$ - 5,99$ games...IT might cause a surprise against console giants.

Sorry, im a bit dissapointed in Nintendo. Bought the console, got 2 games, and now,...well..im waiting.

What two games? I have 4 and there's still some games I want that are out right now.
Lover of all things cute and pretty. <3
Black 2 FC: 4213-1800-0462

User Info: mjc0961

mjc0961
3 years ago#18
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Funny thing is that Vita has had more games announced for it than the Wii U lately.

No it hasn't. All the games people keep mentioning are ones we've known about for a while. Meanwhile, we just had that Nintendo Direct that announced a good chunk of new titles.

Hopefully Sony's presentation in 10 days announces some new Vita titles. It's about the future of Playstation, right? So how about the future of the PLAYSTATION Vita? Let us know it still has one, Sony. I'd like to be able to do something with this thing other than play a million repetitive JRPGs after I finish Gravity Rush.
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey

User Info: PUNCHOUT1116

PUNCHOUT1116
3 years ago#19
WiiaVitasurance
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

User Info: OtakuGamera

OtakuGamera
3 years ago#20
No it hasn't. All the games people keep mentioning are ones we've known about for a while. Meanwhile, we just had that Nintendo Direct that announced a good chunk of new titles.

nope, vita got 5 games announced that is going to be released from april until september, while wii U got 1 games maybe coming out end of 2013 and other coming out 2014/2015

anyway, vita have more 3rd party support than the wii U and games is what matters right?
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. To all those saying the Wii U is doing worse than Vita

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived