3 things you would have done for Wii U's launch if you owned Nintendo

#11VoelgerPosted 2/10/2013 5:38:46 AM
The demo kiosks are in the stores, but never work. The store by me, it's been broken for over 2 weeks.

I agree wii2 is awful name, but Wii U??? Really???

And why couldn't they have GC VC day 1? They are Nintendo with some of the best programmers in the world. These game are already made. Give me a break! They could get this work with a team of twenty people in a month. It's an emulator. Buy dolphin for gods sakes!
---
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10
#12mashuPosted 2/10/2013 6:02:09 AM(edited)
1. Delay the launch until sometime in March. This would have given time to make the OS more responsive, launch without the need for a massive update, fully launch VC with the launch of the console, and allow developers more time to get titles ready.

2. Demo kiosks and both versions of the Wii U would have had Nintendo Land. The Deluxe Bundle would have been the same as the bundle coming out soon, except that the title included could be something else.

3. Remove region locking.
#13melbye80Posted 2/10/2013 5:59:08 AM
New name

Have all aspects of digital plattform ready including make all Virtual Console-games and Wiiware available in eShop instead of Wii-mode. Also Gamecube, Saturn and Dreamcast

More exclusive games and DLC(for example extra missions in AC3)ing