Are any (non trolls) worried about the Wii U?

#31poo111111111111Posted 2/10/2013 12:56:34 AM
I'm concerned for the near future. In that there's not much out. Scribblenauts has been delayed YET AGAIN. Rayman Legends has been pulled till end of the year. I wouldn't mind Monster Hunter but....I looked at how much I played the last one and just dunno if I care much. Lego City looks fun but I cannot see it being much more better than the other Lego games like LOTR etc.,

For the next few months all we really have is Ken's Rage 2 and then Luigi's Mansion and Lego at the end of March. Not great. Nintendo could at least sort themselves out and get Fire Emblem out (it's out already in America. There is not a damn reason why they cannot get it out this month in the UK if they wanted to.)

So I'm concerned that there's nothing really out for some time. But meh. March is gonna be a busy month anyways. I want Tomb Raider and One Piece
#32MordorFINPosted 2/10/2013 1:09:26 AM
I hope Nintendo fixes the Pal VC games and add a proper component 480p progressive scan to a Wii games, since i can't get any sounds thru HDMI :/
#33shaunmePosted 2/10/2013 1:10:23 AM
I am.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#34FooFighters25Posted 2/10/2013 1:16:31 AM
Gamecube was my favorite Nintendo system. Another one would be great. Luckily, I own more than one console so if a third party game doesn't come to the WiiU, I can grab it on my Playstation.

Super Mario Sunshine, Luigi's Mansion, SSBM, Paper Mario TTYD, F-Zero GX, Tales of Symphonia, Fire Emblem Path of Radiance, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Baten Kaitos, SoulCalibur II, Pikmin, Pikmin 2, Mario Kart Double Dash, Mario Party 4 & 5, WInd Waker, Twilight Princess, Starfox Adventures, Metroid Prime 1 & 2, Kirby Air Ride, and Animal Crossing.

I'm sure I'm missing some games, but these were some more than solid titles to hit the Gamecube. So if the WiiU were to end up as the Gamecube, I'd be more than ecstatic.
---
wP/RawkHawk
PSN - rokkenwithdokken
#35Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 2/10/2013 4:12:55 AM
darkqueenhelba posted...
Not really. Worst case scenario it'll be GCN all over again, which wasn't THAT bad.

I want the wii u to become like the gamecube was that system was awsome nintendo was forced to make games for there other first party titles star fox f-zero wave race heck we got 2 console star fox games in one gen back in the gamecube days. Wii u becoming like gamecube would not upset me at all I loved the gamecube to this day it is my favortive nintendo console and the console I own the most games for.
---
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 2) Phantasy Star Online EP 1&2. 3) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 4) MGS 2 PS2. 5) FF 9
#36KAMMYqueenPosted 2/10/2013 4:13:26 AM
no not at all.
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U
#37arvilinoPosted 2/10/2013 4:42:24 AM(edited)
I'm not worried. They've already announced the games I want or am at least interested in.

Pikmin 3
Wonderful 101
Bayonetta 2
SMT x Fire Emblem
Monolith Software RPG
Super Smash Bros
Wind Waker HD(never bought the original when I had the gamecube)
Mario Kart WiiU

I'd only be worried if this thing was only getting games I'm interested in that I could get elsewhere(e.g. PC), which will probably be my deciding factor between the next Sony or Microsoft console, they and the PC have the biggest library overlap.
#38CrysianiaPosted 2/10/2013 4:57:17 AM
Not worried because I wasnt blind enough to buy one.
---
PSN - Sacred_Darksoul
#39mashuPosted 2/10/2013 5:05:37 AM
I'm not worried at all. There's a few things I wish they'd fix/address, but in the end there's a couple must-buy games for the system that I know about and probably a couple that I don't. Even if that is all I get out of owning a Wii U I'll still be happy enough as I don't rely on a single console.
#40Hogan20XXPosted 2/10/2013 7:24:07 AM
Just worried about third party support,,at the very worst it will sell like the gamecube. Once nintendo gets more of its games out it should be fine.