Why so much focus...

#1WalkiethrougiePosted 2/9/2013 10:16:35 PM
...on 3rd party games? I bought a Wii U to play my damn 1st party games, not 3rd party games. I mean of course a little 3rd party is good every now and then, but Nintendo's 1st party clearly dominate over MOST 3rd party titles.
---
Sony and Microsoft fight over who's boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is all about having fun with them. ;)
#2ZvolTxPosted 2/9/2013 10:18:44 PM
I like you.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
http://i50.tinypic.com/344dpwn.jpg
#3ChipChippersonPosted 2/9/2013 10:29:23 PM
I'd beg to differ. I think a franchise like Darksiders was far better than Zelda and frankly Nintendo could stand to learn a few things in terms of storytelling, pacing and characterization from those titles.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#4SSJ4CHRISPosted 2/9/2013 10:35:54 PM
Walkiethrougie posted...
...on 3rd party games? I bought a Wii U to play my damn 1st party games, not 3rd party games. I mean of course a little 3rd party is good every now and then, but Nintendo's 1st party clearly dominate over MOST 3rd party titles.

What 1st party games? If you bought a Wii U at launch for 1st party games, you're a liar or don't know what 1st party games are. When Mario and LoZ games actually come out, Wii U will no doubt pick up. But Nintendo first party games didn't help the N64 much, and they for damn sure didn't help the Gamecube.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#5iKhanicPosted 2/9/2013 10:42:54 PM
ZvoLtx posted...
I like you.

This, people fail to understand that there is no reason to fork over $350 for a console with a bunch of games you can get on previous generation consoles.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#6Tsutarja495Posted 2/9/2013 10:44:08 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Walkiethrougie posted...

What 1st party games? If you bought a Wii U at launch for 1st party games, you're a liar or don't know what 1st party games are. When Mario and LoZ games actually come out, Wii U will no doubt pick up. But Nintendo first party games didn't help the N64 much, and they for damn sure didn't help the Gamecube.

Nintendo Land and NSMBU
#7thundercat2600Posted 2/9/2013 10:48:38 PM
Because maybe people don't like buying a Nintendo console just for 1st party games and buying a Sony/MS console for EVERYTHING ELSE.
---
they have the PC version of Darksiders 2 running on WiiU in 1080 native at 60 fps and full graphics options on. Neither 360 or PS3 can come close
-darkjedilink
#8Walkiethrougie(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 9:23:03 AM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Walkiethrougie posted...

Nintendo Land is great. First party. I bought the Wii U for the future first party games. Why did I buy it early? Just for the sake of having it and getting used to it before bigger games come out.
---
Sony and Microsoft fight over who's boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is all about having fun with them. ;)
#9JobocanPosted 2/10/2013 9:30:06 AM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
What 1st party games? If you bought a Wii U at launch for 1st party games, you're a liar or don't know what 1st party games are.

What the hell kind of stupid statement is this? I bought my Wii U at launch for 1st party games... what does it matter if they're not out yet, they're coming out eventually and that's what matters.

People never buy consoles at launch for just for the launch games, you have to be completely stupid to believe that.
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection
#10Walkiethrougie(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 9:39:59 AM
Jobocan posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
What 1st party games? If you bought a Wii U at launch for 1st party games, you're a liar or don't know what 1st party games are.

What the hell kind of stupid statement is this? I bought my Wii U at launch for 1st party games... what does it matter if they're not out yet, they're coming out eventually and that's what matters.

People never buy consoles at launch for just for the launch games, you have to be completely stupid to believe that.

Amen.
---