Why so much focus...

#11_Sovereign_Posted 2/10/2013 12:28:37 PM
Walkiethrougie posted...
Jobocan posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
What 1st party games? If you bought a Wii U at launch for 1st party games, you're a liar or don't know what 1st party games are.

What the hell kind of stupid statement is this? I bought my Wii U at launch for 1st party games... what does it matter if they're not out yet, they're coming out eventually and that's what matters.

People never buy consoles at launch for just for the launch games, you have to be completely stupid to believe that.

Amen.

You wouldn't believe how many people I've met that buy a console, play the one game they want, return it, and repeat once another game comes out they want.
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#12Soggy13Posted 2/10/2013 1:43:26 PM
_Sovereign_ posted...
Walkiethrougie posted...
Jobocan posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
What 1st party games? If you bought a Wii U at launch for 1st party games, you're a liar or don't know what 1st party games are.

What the hell kind of stupid statement is this? I bought my Wii U at launch for 1st party games... what does it matter if they're not out yet, they're coming out eventually and that's what matters.

People never buy consoles at launch for just for the launch games, you have to be completely stupid to believe that.

Amen.

You wouldn't believe how many people I've met that buy a console, play the one game they want, return it, and repeat once another game comes out they want.

I would my cousin has done this numerous times. Drives me bat crap crazy.
---
PSN/LIVE: Massacredone
Me thinks words is hard...