Any chance for Nintendo Land dlc?

#1fhsfootball74Posted 2/9/2013 10:29:02 PM
New courses for Luigi or Mario etc? New attractions would be even better. Have we heard anything from Nintendo? I know they were talking about it for New Super Mario Bros U.
---
PSN- fhsfootball74 Nintendo Network- returnoftheryan
In SMOD we trust.
#2WalkiethrougiePosted 2/9/2013 10:35:20 PM
Honestly, I would DEFINITELY pay for more. I have yet to buy any DLC for any game I've ever had, but Nintendo Land is seriously that great. No one understands ;-;
---
Sony and Microsoft fight over who's boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is all about having fun with them. ;)
#3SSJ4CHRISPosted 2/9/2013 10:37:44 PM
So you know for a fact that if they made DLC, it "would be that great" as well? Why don't you go back to the future and bring back some copies of that 3d Mario game to help Wii U sales in this time?
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#4fhsfootball74(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 10:42:57 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
So you know for a fact that if they made DLC, it "would be that great" as well? Why don't you go back to the future and bring back some copies of that 3d Mario game to help Wii U sales in this time?

Was that really necessary? Please stay on topic folks.
---
In SMOD we trust.
#5GloryChaosPosted 2/9/2013 10:45:14 PM
I expected that there would be DLC in new attractions but Eguchi and the other dude have probably moved on to work on other things. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw nothing else for this game.

fhsfootball74 posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...

Pay him no mind. It's his thing.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#6fhsfootball74(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 10:46:57 PM
GloryChaos posted...
I expected that there would be DLC in new attractions but Eguchi and the other dude have probably moved on to work on other things. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw nothing else for this game.

fhsfootball74 posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...

Pay him no mind. It's his thing.

True we'll probably have to wait until Nintendo Land 2. It is a shame because my friends and I have a blast playing these games with 5 players. New maps and such would really help the longevity of the game.
---
In SMOD we trust.
#7TCaC04Posted 2/10/2013 7:19:57 PM
New attractions would be great as well. Like Pokemon, Kirby, etc.
---
PSN: AZ_Killstreak_4
NNID: AZ_Commando_4