Looking for some good Wii U games coming in the next 3 months

#1Iced_ShadoPosted 2/10/2013 12:35:35 AM
Preferably exclusives, since I usually buy multiplats on the PC. I alread have

- NSMB U
- Zombii U
- Assassin creed 3

Any suggestions? I was gonna pick up rayman this month but... yeah.
#2PSOLavisPosted 2/10/2013 12:38:47 AM
Click wii u tab. Look at upcoming games. Pick ones that seem interesting. Done.
#3Iced_Shado(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 12:41:44 AM
I thought the gamefaqs list wasn't up to date? I looked at it and all I see are a bunch of ports and some Lego game for kids.
#4PSOLavisPosted 2/10/2013 12:43:26 AM
Iced_Shado posted...
I thought the gamefaqs list wasn't up to date? I looked at it and all I see are a bunch of ports and some Lego game for kids.

**** nice troll topic. I am an awe, I did not expect this to be a troll topic. Although what you say is the truth, the whole point of this topic is just to go "neener neener wii u sucks lulz no gaemz"
#5Iced_Shado(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 12:48:18 AM
PSOLavis posted...
Iced_Shado posted...

**** nice troll topic. I am an awe, I did not expect this to be a troll topic. Although what you say is the truth, the whole point of this topic is just to go "neener neener wii u sucks lulz no gaemz"

What? Calm down young man. Sorry if I offended you.

It's not that I hate ports, but if I had to choose a console version of a game vs. a PC version I'd definitely go with PC. But with Wii U, the console version might be better because of the gamepad.

Could you tell me how Injustice: Gods Among Us and Spiderman make use of the gamepad? Those games look pretty cool and I love comic book stuff ;)
#6PSOLavisPosted 2/10/2013 12:51:07 AM
Iced_Shado posted...
PSOLavis posted...
Iced_Shado posted...

What? Calm down young man. Sorry if I offended you.

It's not that I hate ports, but if I had to choose a console version of a game vs. a PC version I'd definitely go with PC. But with Wii U, the console version might be better because of the gamepad.

Could you tell me how Injustice: Gods Among Us and Spiderman make use of the gamepad? Those games look pretty cool and I love comic book stuff ;)

Calm down? To calm down one must be angry, high strung, worked up, etc. If I am any of those I do not know how you would know such a thing...unless you are spying on..me...Nothing in my post even implied such a thing, in fact I sometimes like to troll a bit here myself since people take gaming too seriously. Also only liberals get offended mate, talk about high strung amirite. Also the ports on the wii u are goign to suck, go pc or wait for 8th gen gaming at least.
#7Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 2/10/2013 2:07:48 AM
PSOLavis posted...
Iced_Shado posted...

Are you two 5 years old or something?
---
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 2) Phantasy Star Online EP 1&2. 3) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 4) MGS 2 PS2. 5) FF 9
#8PSOLavisPosted 2/10/2013 2:09:25 AM
Xx5ILLYR4BBITxX posted...
PSOLavis posted...
Iced_Shado posted...

Are you two 5 years old or something?

Are you some 13 year old who is too embarassed to call someone 13 knowing that you are in fact 13, so you call someone 5?
#9shaunmePosted 2/10/2013 2:09:32 AM
PSOLavis posted...
Iced_Shado posted...

you went into a shado topic and didn't think it was a troll topic= mind blown.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#10SlimeSwayzePosted 2/10/2013 2:12:40 AM
shaunme posted...
PSOLavis posted...
Iced_Shado posted...

you went into a shado topic and didn't think it was a troll topic= mind blown.

Seems pretty clear that both these guys are clowns. Anyway, MH3 and the lego city game are the only remotely interesting wii u games coming out for a while.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.