Looking for some good Wii U games coming in the next 3 months

#11PSOLavisPosted 2/10/2013 2:15:31 AM
lol a clown? Why? For writing some dumb posts on gamefaqs at at midnight? Man you must not have a friend in this world if you are against taking a piss, messing around, and being bored.
#12shaunmePosted 2/10/2013 2:15:56 AM
SlimeSwayze posted...
shaunme posted...
PSOLavis posted...
Iced_Shado posted...
I thought the gamefaqs list wasn't up to date? I looked at it and all I see are a bunch of ports and some Lego game for kids.

**** nice troll topic. I am an awe, I did not expect this to be a troll topic. Although what you say is the truth, the whole point of this topic is just to go "neener neener wii u sucks lulz no gaemz"

you went into a shado topic and didn't think it was a troll topic= mind blown.

Seems pretty clear that both these guys are clowns. Anyway, MH3 and the lego city game are the only remotely interesting wii u games coming out for a while.

I agree.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#13Chaos_KreaturePosted 2/10/2013 8:06:10 AM
Another _Shado alt? not surprised.
---
MHT: Zyzax MH3U: Hopefully the same, if not for some reason, TriforceKnight(also my NN id)
#14mjc0961Posted 2/10/2013 8:23:25 AM
Iced_Shado posted...
some Lego game for kids.

Troll status confirmed.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#15Iced_Shado(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 10:55:08 AM
mjc0961 posted...
Iced_Shado posted...
some Lego game for kids.

Troll status confirmed.

How? Every other Lego-based game I've seen has been geared towards children, are you telling me this one is different? There's nothing wrong with games like this BTW, they just don't appeal to me (I'm 21 BTW).

Also no one responded to my last inquiry:

Could you tell me how Injustice: Gods Among Us and Spiderman make use of the gamepad? Those games look pretty cool and I love comic book stuff ;)
#16CharskiPosted 2/10/2013 12:05:53 PM
Monster hunter 3 ultimate
#17star_guy_100Posted 2/10/2013 12:16:07 PM
tc, i hope you learned that when speaking to a nintendo fanboy, which is most of this bored, the only acceptable question to ask is, nintendo is great who agrees? or nintendo is the greatest company right? or something like that. people are a little sensative on this board. they will savage you for almost anything you say, unless you are praising nintendo with all your heart and soul
#18CharskiPosted 2/10/2013 12:19:58 PM
star_guy_100 posted...
tc, i hope you learned that when speaking to a nintendo fanboy, which is most of this bored, the only acceptable question to ask is, nintendo is great who agrees? or nintendo is the greatest company right? or something like that. people are a little sensative on this board. they will savage you for almost anything you say, unless you are praising nintendo with all your heart and soul

it's not just nintendo fans, honestly all kinds of fanboys suck lol
#19Prince ShondronaiPosted 2/10/2013 12:20:07 PM
PSOLavis posted...
lol a clown? Why? For writing some dumb posts on gamefaqs at at midnight? Man you must not have a friend in this world if you are against taking a piss, messing around, and being bored.

If this is a troll topic, you have made it successful. If this is a serious topic, you have ruined it. Well done.
---
One of us. One of us. One of us.
#20_Sovereign_Posted 2/10/2013 12:38:31 PM
Iced_Shado posted...
mjc0961 posted...
Iced_Shado posted...
some Lego game for kids.

Troll status confirmed.

How? Every other Lego-based game I've seen has been geared towards children, are you telling me this one is different? There's nothing wrong with games like this BTW, they just don't appeal to me (I'm 21 BTW).

Also no one responded to my last inquiry:

Could you tell me how Injustice: Gods Among Us and Spiderman make use of the gamepad? Those games look pretty cool and I love comic book stuff ;)

Geared toward children in the GTA, CoD way? or in the "fun because it allows me to relax regardless of age" way? Have you even seen video games geared toward children? go play a Leap Frog or Mobigo game.

On you other inquiry, I don't know specifically if any details have been given regarding the gamepad and those two games however, Spiderman can be beaten in 4 days of normal game time without trying...haven't played the DLC but it's worth a rent at most.
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.