Why are people so bothered about rayman?

#31TheBonfiniPosted 2/12/2013 4:52:21 PM
Some people don't like to share their toys. Simple as that. Resident Evil 4 was way worse when it lost Nintendo exclusivity.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#32Maxx_the_SlashPosted 2/12/2013 5:03:28 PM(edited)
dmx4940 posted...
Not really seen much about the game but why are people kicking up a fuss about it being delayed? Is it really that much of a big deal? The game has never been that good. There wasn't this much of an up roar over gta v.

It is a big deal when the Wii U is associated with receiving ports of games that have been out for a year or two, and this could have been a chance for a role-reversal, where the Wii U could have gotten it first and the PS3 and 360 would get the ports. Nintendo could have had an edge against the competition, however small it is, for a change.

Now Nintendo has to wait and get it at the same time. If it came out now for the Wii U, players would have mostly flocked to the Wii U version (or even bought a Wii U to play the game). Now people are going to be buying the hell out of the PS3 version and **** all over the Wii U and 360 versions. A brief win would have finally been Nintendo's.

Ubisoft hurt Nintendo big time over this. If I were Nintendo, I'd ban Ubisoft from releasing games on their platforms. No big loss, they **** Sony's **** anyway by giving them all of the PS3-exclusive Assassin's Creed content, they might as well let Sony buy them out.
---
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 105/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984 | Wii U: Maxx_the_Slash
#33ADHDguitarPosted 2/12/2013 5:07:38 PM
TheBonfini posted...
Some people don't like to share their toys. Simple as that. Resident Evil 4 was way worse when it lost Nintendo exclusivity.

No one is complaining about sharing. We're just a little mad that they delayed it because of it.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2