where's kirby?

#21KAMMYqueenPosted 2/10/2013 5:16:36 AM
berenddebeer posted...
ok so I have been playing nintendo for a looong time. They have so many franchises that I'm still discovering ones I never played before. Kirby is my latest obsession. Where is kirby U? I would buy a wii U NOW for kirby.

do anyone understand it take time to make a good game?
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U
#22berenddebeer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 7:10:43 AM
KAMMYqueen posted...
berenddebeer posted...
ok so I have been playing nintendo for a looong time. They have so many franchises that I'm still discovering ones I never played before. Kirby is my latest obsession. Where is kirby U? I would buy a wii U NOW for kirby.

Thats why you start development early. Especially when launching a new system.
#23HejiruPosted 2/10/2013 7:19:52 AM
You'll probably be waiting for a while. Kirby almost always gets a game at the end of a console's lifecycle. Sure, sometimes he gets one in the beginning or middle as well, but somehow he always seems to get one once a console is almost over.
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#24P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 2/10/2013 8:03:34 AM
berenddebeer posted...
KAMMYqueen posted...
berenddebeer posted...

So, they should just drop all of their current projects to work on Kirby? That's smart.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
#25darkjedilinkPosted 2/10/2013 9:08:58 AM
Does TC not know that there were recently a couple of mainline Kirby games released?

Starfox needs a new entry LOOOONG before Kirby.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#26berenddebeer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 9:22:48 AM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
berenddebeer posted...
KAMMYqueen posted...
berenddebeer posted...

So, they should just drop all of their current projects to work on Kirby? That's smart.

So what is HAL doing now? Resting from games released in 2011? Come on.
#27KAMMYqueenPosted 2/10/2013 9:22:54 AM
berenddebeer posted...
KAMMYqueen posted...
berenddebeer posted...

you beat me too it
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U
#28berenddebeer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 9:31:34 AM
KAMMYqueen posted...
berenddebeer posted...
KAMMYqueen posted...
berenddebeer posted...

you beat me too it

So what is HAL doing? Apparently u guys know
#29P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 2/10/2013 11:23:57 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#30DanspurtPosted 2/10/2013 11:26:20 AM
Supposedly they are developing Yoshi's Epic Yarn

Nope, that's Good-Feel.
---
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that you never really know how accurate they actually are" - Abraham Lincoln