anyone 21+ who still have faith in nintendo

#11jheartless1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 8:03:40 AM
the wii did piss me off when it came to online but i did enjoy some good games on it
---
JHeartless
#12blinkfreakPosted 2/10/2013 8:06:09 AM
Chaos_Kreature posted...
jairusmonillas posted...
I grew up playing NES, SNES and Gameboy. But after owning PS1 and PS2 I can no longer take any nintendo games seriously, its too easy, very repeative and very childish.

But Ni No Kuni isn't childish? Littlebigplanet isn't childish?

I've never understood the childish argument. If a game is fun, play it. Just because a game isn't full of gore and has an E rating doesn't mean it is childish.
#13jairusmonillasPosted 2/10/2013 8:07:12 AM
Chaos_Kreature posted...
jairusmonillas posted...
I grew up playing NES, SNES and Gameboy. But after owning PS1 and PS2 I can no longer take any nintendo games seriously, its too easy, very repeative and very childish.

I never bought those games, I am not a sony fan anyway, it just happens alot of the games i want is on playstation just like the time alot of the games i want was on snes. there were alot of great games on nes/snes that went playstation after snes like final fantasy 6 to 7-13, metal gear to metal gear solid 1-4, star ocean 1 to star ocean 2nd story, 3 and 4, breath of fire 1 / 2 to 3,4 and 5. that's just naming few, its nintendo's fault they didn't took care of their 3rd party games.
#14jheartless1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 8:08:01 AM
ChipChipperson your signature had me rolling. but yea to the other posts everything is a person shooter i cant do it anymore.
---
JHeartless
#15SnackasaurusPosted 2/10/2013 8:08:27 AM
I've been playing Nintendo consoles since the start. I haven't always been a Nintendo first guy by any means. I was heavy into the PS1, Dreamcast and PS2, but they won me back with the Gamecube. I'll always have faith in Nintendo because they're one of the only companies I feel I can depend on for good, full, fun, polished games. There are a ton of things I don't like about what's popular in modern gaming and I've left my desire to judge my maturity by my entertainment products back in my early teens where it belongs.
#16mattersvillePosted 2/10/2013 8:21:40 AM
I'm 33 and I have owned every Nintendo console. The current ADD generation can't handle not having a constant array of games being thrown at them and maybe this weird economy can't, either. But I am content. How soon the ADDFPS crowd have forgotten the launches of the most recent generation of consoles. Nintendo will turn this around in time, just like the 3DS. Nintendo has an eccentric way of doing things and even if it means waiting miserably long times for certain titles, I love them for it.
---
My Blog/Comic is funnier than your Blog/Comic.
http://sundaysmash.wordpress.com/
#17jheartless1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 8:26:53 AM
mattersville the add generation i have to use that one and tea like the term being content.
---
JHeartless
#18DTY3Posted 2/10/2013 8:28:11 AM
Chaos_Kreature posted...
jairusmonillas posted...

He is a well known and blatant troll. Ignore and move on.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#19VoelgerPosted 2/10/2013 8:36:41 AM
I'm 32 and there are no other games in the industry that are like Zelda, Metroid, Mario ( my least favorite)
---
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10
#20daxter1182Posted 2/10/2013 8:39:59 AM
I also grew up with Nintendo, but I can't help feel like they've lost their way. They burned their bridges big time over the 3DS release. Setting a price then more or less instantly changing it. Then as compensation giving you a bunch of 'free' games a lot of fans already owned in different formats.

I think that alone has probably put a lot of people off buying a Wii U because they know the cut is closer than it was for the wii which held its release price for a long time. And as for the games in general they just don't excite me in the way that they use to, maybe that is a part of growing up but the new titles just don't make me think, 'wow I need to go out and buy this console because I have to play game x.'
---
smile like you mean it