anyone 21+ who still have faith in nintendo

#161ChipChippersonPosted 2/11/2013 2:30:19 AM
almsknight posted...
Chaos_Kreature posted...
jairusmonillas posted...
I grew up playing NES, SNES and Gameboy. But after owning PS1 and PS2 I can no longer take any nintendo games seriously, its too easy, very repeative and very childish.

But Ni No Kuni isn't childish? Littlebigplanet isn't childish?

You're picking grains of sand in a desert.

Nintendo have always focused on younger children but recently moved more towards families, it's not a criticism but just an observation. By comparison PlayStation and Xbox are much more "adult".

I'd say overall family entertainment like Disney-yeah. Younger kids/childish? That's a tougher one to nail down because based on my years in gaming retail, other than maybe Pokemon, precious few 'kids' actually wanted what Nintendo was selling; far more wanted Call of Duty and Grand Theft Auto. Of course it's all anecdotal but I never really saw the stereotype hold up in reality.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#162R3al1Posted 2/11/2013 5:44:28 AM
26. Have as much faith in them as I had with the NES.
#163fuzi11Posted 2/11/2013 5:50:18 AM
Nintendo consoles are still the only consoles I buy. Not that I hate Sony or Microsoft consoles (why would I) I just never had any interest in buying those consoles. Although Nintendo is never that nice to me when it comes to my favorite genre (Fighting game). This is truly the only time I envy Sony consoles... they have MK9 (which is anyway indicated in my country) and Marvel VS Capcom 3. And let us not forget Street Fighter HD edition and Darkstalkers and Marvel VS Capcom 2 on PSN.... *sigh*
#164Virus66Posted 2/11/2013 7:01:40 AM
I didn't even bother reading the 4 pages of this topic because I pretty much know where the conversation would be steered. But I'm 26 and I still have faith in Nintendo. No one can match the "fun" factor that Nintendo games can provide.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#165LonelyGoombaPosted 2/11/2013 7:05:42 AM
I'm 21 and I always believed Nintendo were the best
but, honestly... for the first time ever I'm losing faith in their abilities.
not just stupid decisions but their games are nose diving quality wise
---
Why do reviewers have to be so enthusiastic all the time?
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLonelyGoomba
#166KouramaPosted 2/11/2013 7:33:46 AM
Im 28 and I don't understand these topics. If you have been a Nintendo fan, then you know what they offer and they have been consistent with that. The main reason people call Nintendo childish (other than Mario/Zelda not having "mature" themes) is because their consoles have lacked the third party support from so called mature developers.

I would say the only argument I can agree with is that their games have been getting easier. Zelda games are a notable culprit. Either way though, you buy Nintendo if you like Nintendo games, and you have more than a Wii/WiiU if you like to play video games
#167lipnox88Posted 2/11/2013 9:18:02 AM
my faith is up and down, look at 3ds it looked doomed now its a hit.
---
Currently Enjoying;Kid Icarus uprising, Zelda Twilight Princess, Super Castlevania, Megaman 2, mario U, nintendo land,boycotting Ubi$oft and there garbage games