How much do you spend on video gaming each month? What percentage are Wii U?

#1Sharky8Posted 2/10/2013 11:02:00 AM
How much do you spend on games per month? What percentage of your purchases are Wii U?
#2WalkiethrougiePosted 2/10/2013 11:24:52 AM
My family has reached a financial crash recently so nothing new for the past two months :/
---
Sony and Microsoft fight over who's boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is all about having fun with them. ;)
#3_Sovereign_Posted 2/10/2013 12:24:30 PM
Usually 2-4 games a month.

Nov. was the Wii U, NSMBU, ZombiU, AC3
Dec. was Batman AC, Darksiders 2 and NG3RE ( gift / gift cards)
Jan. was recuperating
Feb is supposed to be Aliens and Rayman...

All for Wii U. Last game I bought for anything else was FarCry3, and before that was Borderlands 2 on PS3....still haven't taken the hit and purchased Ni No Kuni or Sly 4 yet.
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#4iKhanicPosted 2/10/2013 12:39:05 PM
I probably buy 2-3 fully priced games, or the equivalent of that in used games per year
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#5LapanuiPosted 2/10/2013 12:57:59 PM
Around 2 brand new release day games a month. Maybe an arcade game on the 360 or a cheap Steam game.

I bought a Wii U on Monday, I don't actually have any games for it at the moment (except for Nintendoland, which I've put on Play.com)
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#6Sharky8(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 2:46:02 PM
To answer my own question:

I acquired this month:

DKC Returns for Wii and cash, for a net gain of money for me based on what I traded for it.
All three SNES DKC in a trade that was neutral
Clay Fighter for $2
Lion King for $1
Aladdin for $1
a SNES controller for $5
21 NES games (2 Zeldas, all Marios, Metroid, Kirby, etc.), an NES, 2 controllers, the Advantage Controller, Lightgun, and all hookups (minus the ac adapter, which I already an extra) for $50

After reselling what I don't want, I will have made some cash on all of this
#7LifelessBoyPosted 2/10/2013 2:47:15 PM
2-3 games a month. 0% on WiiU.
---
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/YFAL%20Putipuelko
Don't flame me bro. GT: YFAL Putipuelko - PSN: LifelessLoser - Steam ID: YFAL_Putipuelko
#8Zato InfinitePosted 2/10/2013 2:53:19 PM
Walkiethrougie posted...
My family has reached a financial crash recently so nothing new for the past two months :/

I dont know the extent of the situation but I am sorry to hear that, man. Your family will get through it and it'll only make you guys stronger. It's posts like these that humbles me and reminds me of how thankful I am for having a good career while there are people out there that are having a little hard time. Be strong and things will work out, dude.
#9UmuruPosted 2/10/2013 2:53:25 PM
That depends on releases. Generally it's about $80-120 every few months. Most recently this has been on 3DS or DS games and usually the purchases are in one month because that's when the companies decide to release the ones I'm interested in. As for the second question, this last month, I'd say most of my gaming purchase was Wii U as I just bought the console. I didn't get any games with it though, so it is just sitting around for now.

I did get Fire Emblem Awakening more recently though, and that's been seeing a lot of my gaming time.