The petition for Rayman Legends is pathetic

#1ElGadoPosted 2/10/2013 1:39:33 PM
http://www.change.org/petitions/ubisoft-entertainment-s-a-keep-to-the-original-rayman-legends-release-date-for-the-wii-u

Right now over 7,000 drones have signed this petition. I want to teach you drones something. It's called accountability.

Accountability: the quality or state of being accountable; especially : an obligation or willingness to accept responsibility or to account for one's action.

Instead of holding Nintendo accountable for it's poor decisions, you guys make a hissy fit about anything and everything else. Like Rayman. Ubisoft management decided they would make no money off the Wii U and now it's headed to the big two.

Just admit it. Nintendo dropped the ball, and it's time to be vocal about it with them. Sitting around making excuses, hoping and praying is not going to cut it anymore, unless you are ready to accept the fact that Nintendo will go third party. If you are in the latter category, don't be upset when Mario is on the iPhone. You are part of the problem with enabling Nintendo.
#2KAMMYqueenPosted 2/10/2013 1:40:27 PM
ElGado posted...
http://www.change.org/petitions/ubisoft-entertainment-s-a-keep-to-the-original-rayman-legends-release-date-for-the-wii-u

Right now over 7,000 drones have signed this petition. I want to teach you drones something. It's called accountability.

Accountability: the quality or state of being accountable; especially : an obligation or willingness to accept responsibility or to account for one's action.

Instead of holding Nintendo accountable for it's poor decisions, you guys make a hissy fit about anything and everything else. Like Rayman. Ubisoft management decided they would make no money off the Wii U and now it's headed to the big two.

Just admit it. Nintendo dropped the ball, and it's time to be vocal about it with them. Sitting around making excuses, hoping and praying is not going to cut it anymore, unless you are ready to accept the fact that Nintendo will go third party. If you are in the latter category, don't be upset when Mario is on the iPhone. You are part of the problem with enabling Nintendo.

this topic is pathetic
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U
#3Baha05Posted 2/10/2013 1:42:01 PM
/Troll Topic
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#4ElGado(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 1:42:19 PM
KAMMYqueen posted...
ElGado posted...

this topic is pathetic

Oh look it's another drone that thinks Nintendo can do no wrong.
#5ElGado(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 1:42:46 PM
Baha05 posted...
/Troll Topic

The leader of the NDF. Hi!
#6iKhanicPosted 2/10/2013 1:42:58 PM
KAMMYqueen posted...
this topic is pathetic

This,

You do realize people are petitioning Ubisoft not to get back exclusivity on the Wii U, but to have them release a competed game instead of being a-holes about it and waiting until the month GTA V comes out.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#7KayubePosted 2/10/2013 1:43:00 PM
It's not about the exclusivity, it's about delaying the finished Wii U version rather than releasing it when it was supposed to come out. Even the petition you linked to specifies this.
---
This signature intentionally left blank.
#8Baha05Posted 2/10/2013 1:43:12 PM
ElGado posted...
The leader of the NDF. Hi!

Nice rebuttal.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#9KAMMYqueenPosted 2/10/2013 1:43:50 PM
ElGado posted...
KAMMYqueen posted...
ElGado posted...

this topic is pathetic

Oh look it's another drone that thinks Nintendo can do no wrong.

oh look it another troll with no life
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U
#10Dark_Link92Posted 2/10/2013 1:44:07 PM
All this has done is notify me that the petition has gained another 1500 supporters since I last checked, thus strengthening my faith in it. Thanks, TC.
---
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!