The petition for Rayman Legends is pathetic

#31MuryoPosted 2/10/2013 1:59:12 PM
ElGado posted...
Muryo posted...
Thank you for the update tc, those numbers show that people are outraged for Ubisofts higher ups' idiotic bussissness choices. :)

False. Just because they hurt the 50k Wii U owners that were going to buy the game means nothing from the 500k they will sell on Xbox and PS3.

Have you not paid attention? It's just not about the exclusivity, we're also outraged about how those programmers busted their backs on months of non stop overtime, sleepless nights, not seeing their families to meet the deadline, only to have those higher ups have a last minute change of plans and delay a finished product, making those sacrifices a huge waste.

Woudnt you be REALLY angry if you were in their shoes? I would.
#3240DribylfPosted 2/10/2013 2:02:41 PM
I understand people being bothered about Rayman being delayed. It would be like that with any product if it's finished.

If a headphone amp that I want was finished and got delayed a few weeks before it came out because they wanted to add a flashlight to it, I'd be pissed.
---
I am hip
http://www.last.fm/user/KDay1990
#33anon_firePosted 2/10/2013 2:03:18 PM
Muryo posted...
ElGado posted...
Muryo posted...
Thank you for the update tc, those numbers show that people are outraged for Ubisofts higher ups' idiotic bussissness choices. :)

False. Just because they hurt the 50k Wii U owners that were going to buy the game means nothing from the 500k they will sell on Xbox and PS3.

Have you not paid attention? It's just not about the exclusivity, we're also outraged about how those programmers busted their backs on months of non stop overtime, sleepless nights, not seeing their families to meet the deadline, only to have those higher ups have a last minute change of plans and delay a finished product, making those sacrifices a huge waste.

So would I.
#34fhsfootball74Posted 2/10/2013 2:03:33 PM
ElGado posted...
fhsfootball74 posted...
ElGado posted...
fhsfootball74 posted...
TC its ok eventually you'll get over your "condition". Maybe you'll get a fulfilling job and a woman/man that loves you and that will fill the void. For now you just have to work though it. Remember its only video games.

Is that the best insult you got? It really would mean more if you didn't have to come to the defense of every anti Wii U topic.

Its not an insult its the truth and clearly you're in denial.

Coming from a loser who works at Mcdonalds and has a hideous girlfriend, it doesn't really bother me. It's funny actually. Who are you to speak at me like that? Look in the mirror, chump.

See there you go getting angry again over videogames. I'm merely trying to point out how ridiculous your little topic is in the grand scheme of things. You can throw insults in all you want but we both know that you have a problem. Why else would this make you so mad? Thanks for proving my point chump.
---
PSN- fhsfootball74 Nintendo Network- returnoftheryan
In SMOD we trust.
#35anon_firePosted 2/10/2013 2:04:32 PM
This whole topic is proof that TC doesn't give a damn.
#36GloryChaosPosted 2/10/2013 2:05:00 PM
The petition is pointless, powerless, and pretty stupid. Much like the majority of Internet petitions concerning video games, this won't change anything. And it doesn't need to either.

The worst thing it did was give birth to this crappy topic. Normally, I just chuckle at anything posted by El_Gado. However, this is a special occasion. And so I feel the need to actually post instead of simply hitting the "topic list" button.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#37slyman19Posted 2/10/2013 2:05:55 PM
Muryo posted...
ElGado posted...
Muryo posted...

Welcome to the real world. They shouldn`t complain or be ticked off, because they are still getting paid.
#38MixorzPosted 2/10/2013 2:09:01 PM
Well TC put yourself in their shoes. They just bought a console that's borderline last gen with a really weak launch and no games on the horizon. They needed this to have something to play on the console. Right now Wii U is as useless to a gamer as a gym membership is to someone in the hospital.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#3940DribylfPosted 2/10/2013 2:09:21 PM
Welcome to the real world. They shouldn`t complain or be ticked off, because they are still getting paid.

Sounds like you're not part of the real world yourself.

Hey, kids working in sweatshops shouldn't complain, they're still getting paid.

Terrible work conditions isn't excusable regardless. A few people quit because of Ubi's decision but unfortunately some people can't afford that.
---
I am hip
http://www.last.fm/user/KDay1990
#40Baha05Posted 2/10/2013 2:10:31 PM
Mixorz posted...
Well TC put yourself in their shoes. They just bought a console that's borderline last gen with a really weak launch and no games on the horizon. They needed this to have something to play on the console. Right now Wii U is as useless to a gamer as a gym membership is to someone in the hospital.

Lol no
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U