Ubisoft thinks Wii U is a sinking ship...

#1MixorzPosted 2/10/2013 2:04:14 PM
Only reason to port over Rayman. Tbh, they developed an exclusive on Wii U launch (one of the only company to do so), yet it didn't even sell (Zombie U). Just because Nintendo sold 3 mil to retailers doesn't translate to fans buying the console and buying games. Kind of interested to see real sale figures as Nintendo probably inflated numbers, which is clearly reflected in third party sales.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#2LifelessBoyPosted 2/10/2013 2:04:47 PM
They see me trollin'
they hatin'
---
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/YFAL%20Putipuelko
Don't flame me bro. GT: YFAL Putipuelko - PSN: LifelessLoser - Steam ID: YFAL_Putipuelko
#3YamiYugi4400Posted 2/10/2013 2:05:35 PM
LifelessBoy posted...
They see me trollin'
they hatin'

why are you trolling
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#4Baha05Posted 2/10/2013 2:07:24 PM
Mixorz posted...
Only reason to port over Rayman. Tbh, they developed an exclusive on Wii U launch (one of the only company to do so), yet it didn't even sell (Zombie U). Just because Nintendo sold 3 mil to retailers doesn't translate to fans buying the console and buying games. Kind of interested to see real sale figures as Nintendo probably inflated numbers, which is clearly reflected in third party sales.

Or the game didn't sell because most launch titles never truly sell. It's a new system, it's not going to get the fanbase of the last generation lightning fast.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#5LifelessBoyPosted 2/10/2013 2:08:49 PM
YamiYugi4400 posted...
LifelessBoy posted...
They see me trollin'
they hatin'

why are you trolling

That was the point. >.>

Reading comprehension, look it up.
---
Don't flame me bro. GT: YFAL Putipuelko - PSN: LifelessLoser - Steam ID: YFAL_Putipuelko
#6fhsfootball74Posted 2/10/2013 2:09:04 PM
Ubisoft was stupid for making it an exclusive in the first place. Origins only sold 2 million copies across the big 3 platforms. How many did they expect to sell with only 1/3 of their user base?
---
PSN- fhsfootball74 Nintendo Network- returnoftheryan
In SMOD we trust.
#7YamiYugi4400Posted 2/10/2013 2:09:41 PM
LifelessBoy posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...
LifelessBoy posted...
They see me trollin'
they hatin'

why are you trolling

That was the point. >.>

You're the one admitting to trolling :)
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#8Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 2:10:23 PM
Baha05 posted...
Mixorz posted...

Or the game didn't sell because most launch titles never truly sell. It's a new system, it's not going to get the fanbase of the last generation lightning fast.

Dead Or Alive 4 sold over a million on 360. Straws....continue grasping.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#9G1ingyPosted 2/10/2013 2:13:34 PM(edited)
fhsfootball74 posted...
Ubisoft was stupid for making it an exclusive in the first place. Origins only sold 2 million copies across the big 3 platforms. How many did they expect to sell with only 1/3 of their user base?

How many do they expect to sell competing with other far more high profile games while pissing off a sizable chunk of their potential buyers for another chunk?

Mixorz posted...

Dead Or Alive 4 sold over a million on 360. Straws....continue grasping.

Or maybe because "most" does not mean "all" now does it?

Reading comprehension too hard?
#10LifelessBoyPosted 2/10/2013 2:11:58 PM
YamiYugi4400 posted...
LifelessBoy posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...
LifelessBoy posted...
They see me trollin'
they hatin'

why are you trolling

That was the point. >.>

You're the one admitting to trolling :)

*facepalm*

You must be new here.
---