You Should Be Mad About Rayman Legends

#1Dave_KirkhamPosted 2/10/2013 2:15:09 PM
Ubisoft made a poor choice for Wii U fans but shouldn't you be mad at Nintendo for failing to launch a successful system?

Why are other developers shying away from this system? Is it the specs or the lackluster launch numbers?
---
I am not a screenwriter. I am a used car salesman. I spend more on toys than my own 3 kids and I hate anything Sony puts out even if it is widely praised.
#2PSOLavisPosted 2/10/2013 2:30:01 PM
No, no one should be mad about this. What is the point of beign mad about something you have no way of effecting.
#3mmarksterPosted 2/10/2013 2:30:41 PM
I'm not mad about it being multiplatform, I'm mad about it because it got delayed until September but it was supposed to release in two weeks.
---
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 1032 - 1243 - 4711 Name/NNID/XBLGT/PSNID: mmarkster
#4DiscostewSMPosted 2/10/2013 2:40:14 PM
Wii U had a more successful launch than most consoles before it.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#5RockD79Posted 2/10/2013 2:47:15 PM
No need to screw yourself out of purchasing their games to punish them. Just buy it used. Problem solved. Don't need to contribute to their arrangement if you don't think it's right. Used copy's will pop up within a week of its release. Get them instead. You want to see a response to your pleas. Stick them.
#6AhnoldDoodPosted 2/10/2013 2:51:04 PM
By your crap logic, we should blame MS and Sony, since the PS3's and 360's launches were even WORSE.
#7_Sovereign_Posted 2/10/2013 2:57:14 PM
RockD79 posted...
No need to screw yourself out of purchasing their games to punish them. Just buy it used. Problem solved. Don't need to contribute to their arrangement if you don't think it's right. Used copy's will pop up within a week of its release. Get them instead. You want to see a response to your pleas. Stick them.

Or just don't play it. Used or not, Ubi can tell if you're playing it. Word of mouth is powerful whether good or bad, and if you're playing, you may unwittingly support Ubi. If you can't offer any convo on it to a fellow gamer however, they may be inclined to skip it as well.

Also, I don't care how much cheaper it may be, I'm not buying a disc with multiple scratches because someone can't be bothered enough to take care of it.
Besides, Legends will probably sell around the same +/- as Origins anyway, so expect a steep price cut long before Nov.
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#8HELZEROPosted 2/10/2013 2:59:39 PM
lolWiiU
#9RockD79Posted 2/10/2013 3:25:36 PM
_Sovereign_ posted...
RockD79 posted...

Or just don't play it. Used or not, Ubi can tell if you're playing it. Word of mouth is powerful whether good or bad, and if you're playing, you may unwittingly support Ubi. If you can't offer any convo on it to a fellow gamer however, they may be inclined to skip it as well.

Also, I don't care how much cheaper it may be, I'm not buying a disc with multiple scratches because someone can't be bothered enough to take care of it.
Besides, Legends will probably sell around the same +/- as Origins anyway, so expect a steep price cut long before Nov.

No support if Ubi isn't seeing a cent from it regardless if they know its been in your system or not. Plus I have zero interest in the game all together. I have no complaint over them boosting their profit. They could have handled this change differently however and gave the U owners an exclusive 3 month window or something before the September date. 3 months won't make much difference in the summer for an install base. I was only making suggestions to those crushed by the news.
#10desert_santaPosted 2/10/2013 3:27:07 PM
mmarkster posted...
I'm not mad about it being multiplatform, I'm mad about it because it got delayed until September but it was supposed to release in two weeks.

this

considering buying it secondhand now when it is eventually released

i see no reason for delaying it as the wii u version was basically ready..........