If Nintendo went third party, which console maker would you side with?

#1ChevelIePosted 2/10/2013 4:47:36 PM
Which would be your new most preferred console brand? - Results (309 votes)
PlayStation
52.43% (162 votes)
Xbox
13.59% (42 votes)
Neither, Id switch to PC gaming
21.04% (65 votes)
I would quit gaming alltogether
12.94% (40 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Id like to see what people choose
---
Open fire
#2TheMisfitPosted 2/10/2013 4:59:50 PM
You forgot the option for non-fanboys that just play what they want, instead of this childish loyality BS (i.e. all consoles and pc).
---
GameFAQs user & enthusiast for over 10 years.
#3cavebear56Posted 2/10/2013 5:01:39 PM
TheMisfit posted...
You forgot the option for non-fanboys that just play what they want, instead of this childish loyality BS (i.e. all consoles and pc).

---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
#4GoldenJoe24Posted 2/10/2013 5:05:10 PM
I'd quit. A third party Nintendo would be subject to the rules and whims of the console developer. It wouldn't be the same. Try to imagine what the last few years would have been like if there was no DS, and everyone was stuck with the PSP.
#5darkjedilinkPosted 2/10/2013 5:07:59 PM
I'd go PC-only.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#6Shovel_BreakPosted 2/10/2013 5:09:35 PM
PlayStation
---
May 7th 2013 - Naughty Dog's "The Last of Us"
Gaming will reach a new level (Only on PlayStation)
#7Lefty128kPosted 2/10/2013 5:11:31 PM
GoldenJoe24 posted...
I'd quit. A third party Nintendo would be subject to the rules and whims of the console developer. It wouldn't be the same. Try to imagine what the last few years would have been like if there was no DS, and everyone was stuck with the PSP.

Yeah, larger screen, better graphics, gameplay, more mature oriented games, better third party variety.

Oh, wait a minute.
#8RedOrionPosted 2/10/2013 5:19:28 PM
darkjedilink posted...
I'd go PC-only.
#9_Sovereign_Posted 2/10/2013 5:27:12 PM
Lefty128k posted...
GoldenJoe24 posted...

Yeah, larger screen, better graphics, gameplay, more mature oriented games, better third party variety.

Oh, wait a minute.

Larger screen - That'd be nice
Better graphics - Take it or leave it honestly
Gameplay - Umm, it can't be qualified as a game without it right?
Mature games - Like what? pre-teen blood and gore?
3rd party - You really think the PSP had better 3rd party?? The handheld that had a hand full of games which led to a successor with even less support?
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#10shotgunheadshotPosted 2/10/2013 5:30:32 PM
Xbox for sure. Microsoft knows how to make comfortable ergonomic controllers,unlike Playstation.