Need to buy some games to play with friends...recommendations?

#1500whpSRT4Posted 2/10/2013 9:48:11 PM
Right now my friends and I love playing Ninentoland minigames (mario chase, luigi's mansion, etc.) against each other but I would like more great games to play when friends come over. What are your recommendations?

I have Super Marios Bros U and Call of Duty as well as Nintendoland.
---
Awaiting: Bioshock Infinite, SW 1313, Last of Us, Watchdogs, Pikmin 3, GTA V
#2nickvd8Posted 2/10/2013 9:55:13 PM
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, it's the only kart racer I ever played that can stand up against Mario Kart.
---
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD
#3500whpSRT4(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 10:02:11 PM
when should I expect Mario Party and Mario Kart for the wiiU to come out? I know we are getting some stuff for Super Smash Bros U at E3, is that when we will get news on these titles as well?

I think I will buy Sonic if Mario Kart isn't for a while. Any other suggestions?
---
Awaiting: Bioshock Infinite, SW 1313, Last of Us, Watchdogs, Pikmin 3, GTA V
#4nickvd8Posted 2/10/2013 10:03:44 PM
500whpSRT4 posted...
when should I expect Mario Party and Mario Kart for the wiiU to come out? I know we are getting some stuff for Super Smash Bros U at E3, is that when we will get news on these titles as well?

I think I will buy Sonic if Mario Kart isn't for a while. Any other suggestions?

Mario Kart will also be at E3, and I believe a sequel to Wii Party is scheduled for release during the Summer if I'm not mistaken.
---
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD