what are you playing while waiting for some new wii u titles?

#1FlyinTonitePosted 2/11/2013 12:09:02 AM
For me personally, I'm playing the hell out of dead space 3, the crysis 3 beta and fire emblem awakening. I'm eagerly looking forward to lego city undercover, it looks pretty damn good.
---
Apathetic since I don't care when.
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd
#2iKhanicPosted 2/11/2013 12:12:58 AM
Well, I haven't bought a Wii U yet, because there are lots of other games I'd rather be playing than those on the Wii U right now.

Right now I'm playing:
Xenoblade Chronicles, and when I'm done, I'll either play the Last Story/Pandora's Tower, or I'll slap some money down for a PS3 so I can play Ni No Kuni.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#3diggyfreshPosted 2/11/2013 12:13:52 AM
Still finishing ZombiU, then Xenoblade, then something on the 3DS...
---
Currently playing: ZombiU, RE: Revelation, & Xenoblade
#4FlyinTonite(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 12:20:48 AM
iKhanic posted...
Well, I haven't bought a Wii U yet, because there are lots of other games I'd rather be playing than those on the Wii U right now.

Right now I'm playing:
Xenoblade Chronicles, and when I'm done, I'll either play the Last Story/Pandora's Tower, or I'll slap some money down for a PS3 so I can play Ni No Kuni.

The last story is the best rpg this gen I think. It's a very, very well made with a great story and an amazing soundtrack. Personally I think xenoblade is overrated simply because it took so long to make it stateside. Xenoblade was a chore to finish, the last story felt awesome from start to finish.
---
Apathetic since I don't care when.
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd
#5sentoworfPosted 2/11/2013 12:27:03 AM
FlyinTonite posted...
iKhanic posted...

Right now I'm playing:

The last story is the best rpg this gen I think. It's a very, very well made with a great story and an amazing soundtrack. Personally I think xenoblade is overrated simply because it took so long to make it stateside. Xenoblade was a chore to finish, the last story felt awesome from start to finish.

The Last Story took longer to make it stateside so wouldn't that also make it overrated?
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
#6NarutoPosted 2/11/2013 12:48:16 AM
I'm doing the Harlem Shake while waiting for new Wii U games. Hopefully the meme stays relevant until the next Wii U game's release.
#769bladezPosted 2/11/2013 5:31:15 AM
Playing through Ninja gaiden Razors Edge, Trine 2 and The Cave. Then I will get Lego, Castlevania 3ds and Monster Hunter u
#8CelebityPosted 2/11/2013 5:33:47 AM
My PC.
---
Nintendo Network: Damon07
#9fuzi11Posted 2/11/2013 5:34:17 AM
Right now
AC3 on my Wii U
Chrono Trigger DS on the 3DS
Marvel War of heroes on my phone
Giana Sisters Twisted Dreams on PC

(that sounds like much , but actually I haven't played any of those in weeks except the mobile phone game)
#10ChipChippersonPosted 2/11/2013 5:35:11 AM
Skylanders
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.