This is basically the fault in Ubisoft's logic in a nutshell.

#11nonexistingheroPosted 2/11/2013 2:16:16 AM
MisterSmee posted...
Man still so much butthurt over this. GET OVER IT. It was delayed, boo hoo. If you are a rayman fan you are going to buy it anyway. I am.

Some guys also don't break up when their girlfriend cheats on them, because she's 'sorry' about it and promises it won't happen again and loves them or whatever (of course, she'll dump him soon after or the cycle of cheating will repeat until she dumps him). I'm not one of those types.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#12AceMosPosted 2/11/2013 2:17:20 AM
nonexistinghero posted...
MisterSmee posted...
Man still so much butthurt over this. GET OVER IT. It was delayed, boo hoo. If you are a rayman fan you are going to buy it anyway. I am.

Some guys also don't break up when their girlfriend cheats on them, because she's 'sorry' about it and promises it won't happen again and loves them or whatever (of course, she'll dump him soon after or the cycle of cheating will repeat until she dumps him). I'm not one of those types.

hey guys cheat on there girlfriend's/wives to
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#13Denizen_Of_DarkPosted 2/11/2013 2:18:07 AM
plasmatic5 posted...
PSOLavis posted...
AceMos posted...
PSOLavis posted...
What a huge fault in logic. Due to Microsoft's policy on releasing games multi plat it was either release the game on wii u original date and only be able to sell on ps3 in 7 months. Or wait months and be able to sell to all 3...hmm 2 million customers now + 70 million, or 140 mil+ in 7 months. Man that is a toughie.

the thing is 3rd partys need to take a stand against microsoft and say

hey loosen up on this ristriction of yours or you dont get any games

Well they would need to come together collectively and all agree on such an action. Which would never happen.

If enough major companies took a stand, Microsoft would have to cave. Quite frankly, the entire game industry needs to take a stand against used games as a whole (demand money from the sale of used games at retailers basically). But yeah, this will most likely never happen.

People are so ridiculous....

It wont happen because u wont make it happen. It starts with us. U dont like a companies business practices, dont support them. Yea, u wanna play halo 5 on the new xbox. But do u need it? If consumers showed self restraint and discipline then these things wouldnt happen.... ppl are mad about payin for xbox live wen nintendo and sony have free services but ppl still pay for live every year.

Dont depend on companies to do anything other than generate revenue, because thats all they are made for. You want someone to take a stand do it urself.
---
Warfriends: You must be lonely, unless you are a female; which in that case u are merely a figment of my imagination
check quote for XBL GT
#14PsyrenCallPosted 2/11/2013 2:25:24 AM
PSOLavis posted...
What a huge fault in logic. Due to Microsoft's policy on releasing games multi plat it was either release the game on wii u original date and only be able to sell on ps3 in 7 months. Or wait months and be able to sell to all 3...hmm 2 million customers now + 70 million, or 140 mil+ in 7 months. Man that is a toughie.

It's not a toughie, not even remotely, your sarcasm fails. Rayman Origins may have been a bit of a critical darling, but it was not a heavy seller. What Ubisoft has done with this delay is weaken its position with Nintendo gamers, the hardcore ones who would have gladly snatched up this new Rayman. The goodwill they built up with Zombie U is gone, and that goodwill would have helped Rayman move units on the Wii U. Basically they've lost potentially thousands of units sold for a game that will have issues moving units even with that 140,000,000+ install base. Why? Because the biggest bully on campus decided to throw its weight around. A bully known for dirty tactics and paying off developers for early releases of games and dlc.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#15nonexistingheroPosted 2/11/2013 2:33:07 AM
hey guys cheat on there girlfriend's/wives to

Well, I was speaking to a guy. Also, generally women seem to be more forgiving when it comes to cheating. They can often forgive physical cheating, but emotional cheating will make them go crazy. Not every woman does that, of course. But scientific research have proven that men & woman in general differ a bit when it comes to this.

Also, I'd encourage any girl to break up with me, if I ever decided to cheat on her (not that I expect to ever cheat... and if I'm in a relationship, I'm not so sure I'd encourage her at that time... although I probably expect me to break up instead).
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.