There's only room for two hardware manufacturers - Nintendo has to go

#1SL68Posted 2/11/2013 5:05:34 AM
Today when game development has become so expensive third parties can't afford to divide their efforts between three platforms.

We learn literally every week how third parties are fleeing the Wii U after the disaster launch. Games that sell millions on 360 sell 10,000 on Wii U. It's a last gen console with an expensive gimmick controller.

Iwata is a dead man. His head will roll before 2014 is over.

Nintendo ARE great at developing games, but it's clear as day they simply cannot compete in the hardware race anymore. I think even Nintendo fanboys are starting to realize this.

Where are the third party titles? On Ps3 and 360. Where are the future games? On Ps4 and 720. Nobody wants to jump on the sinking ship that is Wii U.

The only way for Nintendo to get third party games is to go in directly and fund them, like with Bayonetta 2. NO ONE ELSE wants to develop for Wii U. No one. Of course, Nintendo can't go on like this. Either they'll stop making hardware or they're going to release a new, REAL, non-gimmick console very soon, maybe in two years from now.
#2KAMMYqueenPosted 2/11/2013 5:07:03 AM
SL68 posted...
Today when game development has become so expensive third parties can't afford to divide their efforts between three platforms.

We learn literally every week how third parties are fleeing the Wii U after the disaster launch. Games that sell millions on 360 sell 10,000 on Wii U. It's a last gen console with an expensive gimmick controller.

Iwata is a dead man. His head will roll before 2014 is over.

Nintendo ARE great at developing games, but it's clear as day they simply cannot compete in the hardware race anymore. I think even Nintendo fanboys are starting to realize this.

Where are the third party titles? On Ps3 and 360. Where are the future games? On Ps4 and 720. Nobody wants to jump on the sinking ship that is Wii U.

The only way for Nintendo to get third party games is to go in directly and fund them, like with Bayonetta 2. NO ONE ELSE wants to develop for Wii U. No one. Of course, Nintendo can't go on like this. Either they'll stop making hardware or they're going to release a new, REAL, non-gimmick console very soon, maybe in two years from now.

i ddine't read
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U
#3DeathSoul2000Posted 2/11/2013 5:07:20 AM
wrong. you have to go. goodbye.
#4SL68(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 5:08:38 AM
DeathSoul2000 posted...

Another blind Nintendo fanboy who won't listen until Nintendo announces they'll go third party.
#5IcedEarthaholicPosted 2/11/2013 5:08:56 AM
I can't even begin to find the words to describe the stupidity in this post. Ergo I am not going to even try.
---
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#6nonexistingheroPosted 2/11/2013 5:10:42 AM
SL68 posted...
DeathSoul2000 posted...

Another blind Nintendo fanboy who won't listen until Nintendo announces they'll go third party.

You're a blind Nintendo hater that doesn't seem to understand that Nintendo is the only company that can survive on pretty much only 1st party support. Sony is bleeding money year after year. Go make stupid topics on the PS3 board on how they should go 3rd party.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#7SL68(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 5:12:17 AM
nonexistinghero posted...
SL68 posted...
DeathSoul2000 posted...

You're a blind Nintendo hater that doesn't seem to understand that Nintendo is the only company that can survive on pretty much only 1st party support. Sony is bleeding money year after year. Go make stupid topics on the PS3 board on how they should go 3rd party.

Nintendo has made an operative loss two years straight. They can't survive like this. If no one wants to make games for their consoles, they'll have to start make games for others' consoles.

Simple as that.
#8nonexistingheroPosted 2/11/2013 5:12:50 AM
Nintendo can afford to have that same amount of losses for 50 years straight -__-
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#9Wiiplayer111Posted 2/11/2013 5:14:52 AM
I was going to destroy your argument, then I seen you were a new user and decided not to waste my time.
---
Look a you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#10IcedEarthaholicPosted 2/11/2013 5:15:18 AM
nonexistinghero posted...
Nintendo can afford to have that same amount of losses for 50 years straight -__-

And even then, rumour has it that they are close to being back in black. If so, there goes that theory.
---
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973