Price Drop

#1fuzi11Posted 2/11/2013 8:47:24 AM
Do people seriously think that the biggest problem of the Wii U is its price tag? The price of 300 $ is completely okay.

It's 3DS all over again. Nintendo gives 3rd party time to shine at launch, and Nintendo themselves only deliver New Mario U and Nintendoland, 3rd party (except Zombie U) failed to deliver, because of ports and multiplats.

Wii U doesn't shine with original content. It doesn't as of yet have exclusive games that are worth buying a whole new console for. That's the problem. 300$ itself is completely fine.

When March arrives with Monster Hunter, Pikmin and what not, everything will be fine and there won't be any talk about price cuts anymore.

(I already own my Wii U and I already love it.)
#2DinglesteedPosted 2/11/2013 8:49:40 AM
Love mine too. I'm not the type of person who thinks a new console launch has 50 highly praised games coming out immediately. People these days are just impatient and want immediate gratification.

I guess more people here just never have been through a new console launch? I dunno.

Mario, CoD, Zombi U, and NintendoLand are more than enough to hold me over until Monster Hunter and LEGO City. Can't wait for those!
---
Playing: NSMBU, CoD: BO2, Zombi U, BF3, WoW, EVE Online, NHL 13
http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#3nickvd8Posted 2/11/2013 8:50:52 AM
Dinglesteed posted...
Love mine too. I'm not the type of person who thinks a new console launch has 50 highly praised games coming out immediately. People these days are just impatient and want immediate gratification.

I guess more people here just never have been through a new console launch? I dunno.

Mario, CoD, Zombi U, and NintendoLand are more than enough to hold me over until Monster Hunter and LEGO City. Can't wait for those!

This. I'm so balls deep in my backlog of 50+ games anyways so I need the time to catch up.
---
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD
#4fuzi11(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 8:52:47 AM
nickvd8 posted...
Dinglesteed posted...

This. I'm so balls deep in my backlog of 50+ games anyways so I need the time to catch up.

I still have a pile of Wii, DS and 3DS games to finish as well.... and AC3 also needs ages to beat, because I can't (and won't) play it 24/7