If the Wii U had more games to play, would Rayman Legends delay be a big deal?

#1Shovel_BreakPosted 2/11/2013 8:48:59 AM
I think it's the lack of software and poor third party support that made the delay into a fiasco.
---
May 7th 2013 - Naughty Dog's "The Last of Us"
Gaming will reach a new level (Only on PlayStation)
#2fuzi11Posted 2/11/2013 8:51:13 AM
no, the reason why they shifted it to september is just stupid. If they didn't explain it that way but just said, that the game needs more finetuning, then everyone would have accepted it. But they literally said: The game is finished, but we don't want to sell it.
#3fon1988Posted 2/11/2013 9:22:38 AM
I'd still be upset about the delay, but no I don't think it would be as big of a deal.
#4lt519Posted 2/11/2013 9:28:07 AM
Was any really THAT excited about this game? I wasn't.

I was going to give it a look because of the thin library available, but when it releases in September I'll have plenty other games and won't buy it. So to answer your question, no it wouldn't have been a big deal if there were more games.
#5SychinLegacyPosted 2/11/2013 9:29:41 AM
Yes because people are still mad since ubisoft has the finished game sitting in storage and still won't release it. Delaying and already finished game for 7 months is stupid regardless of the reasons or what game it is.
#6WaruigiPosted 2/11/2013 9:31:52 AM
It probably wouldn't be as big of a deal. It also wouldn't be as big of the deal if the reason were "It's not finished."
---
"I'm no longer surprised by how long and how earnestly people can talk about absolute rubbish." -shockwavepulsarjim
#7LonelyGoombaPosted 2/11/2013 9:32:03 AM
of course not

but rayman was like the only game to look forward to at the moment
---
Why do reviewers have to be so enthusiastic all the time?
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLonelyGoomba
#8NewbiusPosted 2/11/2013 9:36:12 AM
fuzi11 posted...
no, the reason why they shifted it to september is just stupid. If they didn't explain it that way but just said, that the game needs more finetuning, then everyone would have accepted it. But they literally said: The game is finished, but we don't want to sell it.
#9Baha05Posted 2/11/2013 9:38:27 AM
Yeah I still think it would be a big deal. Because the delay was for a really bad reason and any fans of Rayman are going to be pissed about it. Any delay for bad reasons are often going to get so much flak.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#10Maximo37Posted 2/11/2013 9:39:40 AM
I was anxious to get Legends due to being starved for games... I felt Origins was good... not phenomenal, but good... Legends demo is fun... and I was going to get it as I have replayed NSMBU 4 times... Scribblenauts twice... The Cave 3 times... Little Inferno 2 times... Need to finish ZombiU and Batman... but am looking for a new retail title... so yeah, if WiiU had more games to play, I wouldn't have minded the delay at all... now with a Sept release, it'll get drown by other titles...
---
What a horrible night to have a curse...