If the Wii U had more games to play, would Rayman Legends delay be a big deal?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. If the Wii U had more games to play, would Rayman Legends delay be a big deal?
3 years ago#11
Personally I don't care. I don't like the series enough to spend $60 on it, the first one was perfect at the $20 I picked it up for. However I am irritated for fans of the series who were genuinely excited to be playing it in a few weeks. I'm sure if game x was delayed on other consoles just so a U version could be developed there'd be just as much rage from the owners of those consoles.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
3 years ago#12
Nobody cares about rayman that much except wii u fans bc its all they got. Other consoles are way too spoiled with other games to even notice it. Thats whats funny.
3 years ago#13
It would be less of a deal, but still have unhappy feedback. I don't like Rayman enough and certainly did not like the demo enough for it to be an issue to me. I do understand the business decision of delaying the release. But of course it's lousy for people who were geared up for it.
---
Are we not drawn onward, we few? Drawn onward to new era?
3 years ago#14
It's still a fairly big deal because the demo has been out for a while and people have been playing it and really enjoying it. "Well why don't you just play other games until then" isn't an excuse to say you shouldn't be upset at a game due to release in two weeks is suddenly delayed for 6 months.
3 years ago#15
Remember the Resident Evil 4 debacle?

GC had a solid library, the game was already released, and was the definitive version at the time GC and PS2 were competing.

It was a huge deal to many people. They didn't like how Capcom reneged on exclusivity.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
3 years ago#16
It's the game I bought the console for. Yes, it would still be a big deal.
---
Ash nazg durbatulūk, ash nazg gimbatul,
ash nazg thrakatulūk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. If the Wii U had more games to play, would Rayman Legends delay be a big deal?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived