C/C Nintendo could easily survive on 1st party games alone

#1ZuuFPosted 2/11/2013 2:54:54 PM
I say C, because they CAN manage entirely off of 1st party games, with everything else just being an added bonus. People who say otherwise are just trolls.
Nintendo does not need to please everyone, when they can just make enough people happy to make millions in profit (if not billions). Sure, I don't like some of their games that much, but even their worst games are still good (Other M is still good, but FAR from being great; it's also a terrible Metroid game). Even Other M made profit for them worldwide, as did Skyward Sword, and almost every 1st party game, if not EVERY 1st party game.

While I'm at it, why is this board such a war-zone of hate/non-hate/blind fans/fans who KNOW that Nintendo is the best, with facts to back it up (even though you don't need to show the numbers, ever, at all, to know that Nintendo is #1)? It makes crossing No Man's Land seem like an insulting-ly easy challenge (slight exaggeration).
---
I am a writer (mostly a poet). If you're interested in buying my work, let me know (message me).
#2powerade911Posted 2/11/2013 2:58:05 PM
so we don't have an option?
---
If i'm lying, then i am telling the truth... and i'm not so peace out! [-_-] V
#3WalkiethrougiePosted 2/11/2013 2:58:15 PM
All of their best sellers (pretty much) sell more than many of ps360's best sellers combined. So CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC. :)
---
Sony and Microsoft fight over who's boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is all about having fun with them. ;)
#4DFMan456Posted 2/11/2013 3:06:11 PM
I'm growing tired of the current Nintendo games after all these years. Sequel after sequel, more of the same after more of the same. I still enjoy them, but they're no longer system sellers to me. I really wish they would invest into a new series or two.
#5HELZEROPosted 2/11/2013 3:07:26 PM
DFMan456 posted...
I'm growing tired of the current Nintendo games after all these years. Sequel after sequel, more of the same after more of the same. I still enjoy them, but they're no longer system sellers to me. I really wish they would invest into a new series or two.

Well said. 100% agree
#6DinglesteedPosted 2/11/2013 3:21:01 PM(edited)
DFMan456 posted...

May I ask what games/series you like? Not bashing I am just curious as to what you like.

Edit: And to answer the question. Yes, they can. As long as people get their Mario, Mario Kart, Smash Bros, Zelda, Pikmin, and possible Starfox/Metroid they are golden. All other games are more than likely released on PC, at least from games I play.
---
Playing: NSMBU, CoD: BO2, Zombi U, BF3, WoW, EVE Online, NHL 13
http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#7rildomeinPosted 2/11/2013 3:23:40 PM
DFMan456 posted...

Well, the Zelda games aren't sequels.
---
[[[[[WATCH THE POWER]]]]
Youtube channel: joshlovaca
#8DiscostewSMPosted 2/11/2013 3:25:52 PM
I don't know about easily, but I'd go with C (assuming D was the other option).
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#9darkus_fPosted 2/11/2013 3:38:05 PM
C. They have reached the "if it has Mario on the title it will sell" level. Unfortunately, that is what is ruining them.
I wish they would try as hard as they do with their handhelds when it comes to their consoles.
---
3DS FC: 0447-5073-6549 PSN: darkus_f
PWB Fav5: Punk, Cesaro, Ziggler, Reigns, Orton
#10CrysianiaPosted 2/11/2013 4:04:58 PM(edited)
Walkiethrougie posted...
All of their best sellers (pretty much) sell more than many of ps360's best sellers combined. So CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC. :)

So many things factor into this, the fact nintendo owners have little choice and ps3 owners have a much larger choice of good games is one.

Mario and zelda stand out in the crowd because everything else is terrible, not because they are amazing games. (good yes, amazing no).

Youv also got your casuals buying nintendogs etc....
---
PSN - Sacred_Darksoul